*** RM Erskine Fund Christmas Fundraiser - You Donated £2,297.54

govanblue

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

🎄Merry Christmas to all RangersMedia Erskine Fund Members🎄

You should be rightly proud of what you have helped the Fund achieve in 2019. Your generosity every year allows us to provide support to our Veterans and Erskine Homes. 

Today, through your donations you have provided all those little extras that make such a difference at Christmas - Thank you.

I know many of you have had a difficult year and some have experienced the sadness of loss. You are also in our thoughts today.

On 21/12/2019 at 02:20, Bears r us said:

Good to meet up again GB, it was a great lunch, the only disappointment being the fact Broxi could not make it along 😞.

We will get some pics and an update soon into the New Year. 

Just to keep us all going here is one from the Broxi pic file, which is rather large. :thumbsup:

BroxiwithPRberet.thumb.jpg.4053a1822759103f45a3a3ef9d4818e5.jpg

Even putting partisan feelings aside, that is a beautiful dog! 👌

Just now, Zetland said:

@MisterC

I need to be able to issue more “likes” for the Erskine thread, BRAVEHOUND etc. 

Please can you sort?! 🎄

:anger: :anger: :anger:

I've asked before and the answer was no at the time. I don't see why it cant be done but I don't have the admin privileges to do it. @gogzy whats the chances this can be done seeing as how its Christmas?

2 minutes ago, MisterC said:

I've asked before and the answer was no at the time. I don't see why it cant be done but I don't have the admin privileges to do it. @gogzy whats the chances this can be done seeing as how its Christmas?

Now that would be most appreciated! 🎄
Merry Christmas!

Now @govanblue had some mad idea about me starting a new thread shortly but I think we have some unfinished business here.

We currently have 59 Christmas Fundraiser Donations and 0 (ZERO) Pledges on our Lists!

To those of you who have already donated, this is not an appeal for you to do so again. I am hoping that by doing a shout-out to all our other Members, we may just get a few more £’s transferred to the Fund Account.

If you have spent all your pennies at Christmas and there is still too much month and not enough £’s, then a pledge would be great. If on the other hand you have just been paid, any donation would be greatly appreciated.

:dance:We have a new Bank Account! :dance:

Should any Bear wish to use Bank Transfer, please send me, @Zetland a PM and I can provide the details. The PayPal Account remains unchanged!

Archived