Spot The Difference

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The abuse morelos gets is disgraceful. He is utterly disrespected by everyone. 

If he was a scum player he'd be getting talked up to the heavens by the media, and there would be clear accusations of racism getting pointed. Although let's face it if he was a scum player he wouldn't be getting anything like the abuse he has been. 

Just now, Badger said:

It is a yellow card.

But there is a lack of consistency in its application.

Grow a set please, its not a lack of consistency there is clear consistency as long as they are wearing the blue of Rangers.

Clear as fucking day there is an agenda against the club and no one wants to get their hands dirty and fight these cunts.

I'd have taken the touchline ban if I had been Gerrard in the post match interview. I'd have called out what is a clear and directed agenda against the club.

5 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Reveal hidden contents

Paranoid Protestants 

Clear evidence that there is a different set of rules depending on who you play for. The club have to come out and fight this bias or it will never be a level playing field in Scottish football.

5 minutes ago, Badger said:

It is a yellow card.

But there is a lack of consistency in its application and that is where the gripe lies.

He's only human. He's reacting to the abuse he receives on a weekly basis. Almost no protection from the referees. Blatant fouls against him regularly get missed. He should be allowed the odd minor show of frustration. He'd been booked already for something minor, to then receive another yellow for something so petty is fucking ridiculous. 

3 minutes ago, Badger said:

It is a yellow card.

But there is a lack of consistency in its application and that is where the gripe lies.

Generally I'd tend to agree with you , but if the sfa exonerated lennon over the same thing , you must wonder why the referees see it differently from their employers .  

10 minutes ago, Gman36 said:

He's only human. He's reacting to the abuse he receives on a weekly basis. Almost no protection from the referees. Blatant fouls against him regularly get missed. He should be allowed the odd minor show of frustration. He'd been booked already for something minor, to then receive another yellow for something so petty is fucking ridiculous. 

I agree. It's a letter of the law offence, but it is a yellow card - impossible to argue against it.

Rarely do they get given when it's a 2nd yellow. We've had 3 now in what, 2yrs? To be fair Morelos today was was easily (of the 3) the most worthy of a card - Halliday and Candy both were up there with the softest cards I've seen

As said, it's not the fact he has been sent off that is annoying me, it's the fact the rule regularly gets flaunted and no action is taken.

2 minutes ago, Badger said:

I agree. It's a letter of the law offence, but it is a yellow card.

Rarely do they get given when it's a 2nd yellow. We've had 3 now in what, 2yrs?

As said, it's not the fact he has been sent off that is annoying me, it's the fact the rule regularly gets flaunted and no action is taken.

And its happening to us more frequently than anyone else. There's clear bias. It's so fucking annoying. 

And all this in the context of us getting kicked up and down the park week after week and probably ending up with more injuries as a result. We're getting fucked over from all angles. 

Apparently the Motherwell fans were throwing things at Morelos during the game. If that’s true then no wonder Morelos did it because he is a human being! I’m sure walker mentioned it but we probably won’t hear it again and it’ll be big bad out of control Morelos all over again! A complete joke of a country 

1 minute ago, jintybear said:

Apparently the Motherwell fans were throwing things at Morelos during the game. If that’s true then no wonder Morelos did it because he is a human being! I’m sure walker mentioned it but we probably won’t hear it again and it’ll be big bad out of control Morelos all over again! A complete joke of a country 

See objects coming at him. I'd be pissed off as well. 

Archived