Will it ever be a level playing field again ?

BLUEDIGNITY

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Dickie1963 said:

Ref didnt have to send off Morelos but chose to. Not happy with that how often he is victimised which is not a phrase I like to use but what else can I say.

Not a phrase I like to use either but it’s happening.

7 minutes ago, Dickie1963 said:

Ref didnt have to send off Morelos but chose to. Not happy with that how often he is victimised which is not a phrase I like to use but what else can I say.

We were victims during the whole HMRC debacle but most were foolishly to proud to admit it.

It’s been a relentless onslaught every since then.

2 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

It’s been an onslaught since the Refs strike. 

SG really needs to wisen up and realise they don’t play by the Queensbury Rules up here as were far too passive on and off the park for poor decisions which result in decisions like last week.

8 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

SG really needs to wisen up and realise they don’t play by the Queensbury Rules up here as were far too passive on and off the park for poor decisions which result in decisions like last week.

He wasn’t quiet when he arrived so I can only believe he’s been told by the powers at the club to shut up. 

No doubt we'll have to win any trophy the hard way,as seen last week in the League Cup Final,cheated not defeated but none of the MSM mention the fact it was a blatant wrong call by the lino to gift THEM the cup.

We have no friends in this league or even this association so we'll have to get any success the hard way but at least our success will be the 'honest way' 🙂

1 minute ago, Blumhoilann said:

No doubt we'll have to win any trophy the hard way,as seen last week in the League Cup Final,cheated not defeated but none of the MSM mention the fact it was a blatant wrong call by the lino to gift THEM the cup.

We have no friends in this league or even this association so we'll have to get any success the hard way but at least our success will be the 'honest way' 🙂

There will be nothing tainted in our trophy cabinet. 

39 minutes ago, Dickie1963 said:

We look after ourselves and fuck the rest of them. Anything else is folly.

Morelos is responsible for his 2nd booking, nobody else.

"Whataboutery" is a bit tim like.

No. No it wont.

But instead of fighting it we should just wait til it balances itself out, put it down to incompetence, blame our players and of course say we need to be better than others despite the officials being their 12th 13th and 14th men 

Stiff upper lip dignified silence, as adopted by Rangers and supported by many bears.

15 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

No. No it wont.

But instead of fighting it we should just wait til it balances itself out, put it down to incompetence, blame our players and of course say we need to be better than others despite the officials being their 12th 13th and 14th men 

Stiff upper lip dignified silence, as adopted by Rangers and supported by many bears.

This.

if only we didn’t have such dignified shitebags in our support, we might even win a cup. 
Some of us have your back mate👍🏻

It’s a yellow card all day long ffs. The question is it’s clearly not being applied fairly or consistently. People saying why hasn’t Gerrard brought up the brown or Lennon incidents in his post match are fucking ridiculous. I’m sure he doesn’t scour the Internet for clips of celtic players/staff doing likewise following a game. 

Bottom line is you can’t do that in front of opposition fans especially when you’re on a yellow. So Morelos only has himself to blame, yet again. Completely pointless. 

FWiW with the evidence we know have that should be enough to go to the sofa with to ask why rules aren’t applied fairly if the tarriers have done likewise. 

2 hours ago, Dickie1963 said:

The referee was always sending him off from the first whistle..........

1 hour ago, Tomatasauce said:

This.

if only we didn’t have such dignified shitebags in our support, we might even win a cup. 
Some of us have your back mate👍🏻

The supporters can’t really change things although we did back at Dundee Hivs but some let us down 

1 hour ago, bluenoz said:

Don't make up shite!

Make up what??

He was vocal enough about the obvious double standards in the way we are Reffed, so why has he went all quiet at exactly the same time the club got told to fuck up by the Fenian SFA and we haven’t heard a peep since. 

Archived