Sign in to follow this  
BLUEDIGNITY

Will it ever be a level playing field again ?

3 minutes ago, Dickie1963 said:

Ref didnt have to send off Morelos but chose to. Not happy with that how often he is victimised which is not a phrase I like to use but what else can I say.

Not a phrase I like to use either but it’s happening.

Dickie1963 likes this

8 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

SG really needs to wisen up and realise they don’t play by the Queensbury Rules up here as were far too passive on and off the park for poor decisions which result in decisions like last week.

He wasn’t quiet when he arrived so I can only believe he’s been told by the powers at the club to shut up. 

HG5 and Bears r us like this

39 minutes ago, Dickie1963 said:

Ref didnt have to send off Morelos but chose to. Not happy with that how often he is victimised which is not a phrase I like to use but what else can I say.

We look after ourselves and fuck the rest of them. Anything else is folly.

Morelos is responsible for his 2nd booking, nobody else.

"Whataboutery" is a bit tim like.

15 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

No. No it wont.

But instead of fighting it we should just wait til it balances itself out, put it down to incompetence, blame our players and of course say we need to be better than others despite the officials being their 12th 13th and 14th men 

Stiff upper lip dignified silence, as adopted by Rangers and supported by many bears.

This.

if only we didn’t have such dignified shitebags in our support, we might even win a cup. 
Some of us have your back mate👍🏻

The thing that worries me the most is that Alfredo may decide to say "fuck it, I'm  off" a lot sooner than when he does leave.

The boy really enjoys playing football, but can't do it he is suspended.

2 hours ago, Dickie1963 said:

The referee was always sending him off from the first whistle..........

1 hour ago, Tomatasauce said:

This.

if only we didn’t have such dignified shitebags in our support, we might even win a cup. 
Some of us have your back mate👍🏻

The supporters can’t really change things although we did back at Dundee Hivs but some let us down 

1 hour ago, bluenoz said:

Don't make up shite!

Make up what??

He was vocal enough about the obvious double standards in the way we are Reffed, so why has he went all quiet at exactly the same time the club got told to fuck up by the Fenian SFA and we haven’t heard a peep since.