Will it ever be a level playing field again ?

BLUEDIGNITY

3 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

On Occasion?

Motherwell should’ve been down to ten men for a leg breaking challenge.

A Stonewall penalty.

A stonewall penalty at Aberdeen.

Offside goal in cup final.

And you know why, they know there wont be a fuss from fans or the Club.

If they did it against that other mob though...

4 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

On Occasion?

Motherwell should’ve been down to ten men for a leg breaking challenge.

A Stonewall penalty.

A stonewall penalty at Aberdeen.

Offside goal in cup final.

And you know why, they know there wont be a fuss from fans or the Club.

If they did it against that other mob though...

Its easier to give decisions against us we all understand that but I'd hope within the club questions are being asked.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nope, unless we start calling it out. 

From Aberdeen until today 6 massive decisions have went against us. 

Cosgrove should’ve been sent off. 

Denied a stonewall penalty up there. 

Denied a penalty in the LCF and lost to an offside goal. 

Stonewall penalty denied again today. 

Morelos sending off today. 

Donnelly being allowed to stud Morelos below the knee and get a yellow. 

It’ll never change because it’s easier to give the decision against us than the correct one for us. 

Even the 50/50s hardly go our way. 

The linesman today instantly got his flag up to give a goal kick when it was a blatant corner as you’ll see. Same again with Morelos first booking, instantly throwing his flag in the air and Morelos didn’t touch him either. 

8 minutes ago, chris182 said:

My problem is not with what you are saying here it's with the way the playing field just isn't level.

Agree its anything but level but we can't use other situations to say how's that no a booking then fact is it should be and I'd hope within the club questions are being asked. 

Every get it up ye picture in this thread is a yellow card under current laws  so why is it not consistent? That's what we need answered

I think he was a bit unlucky as lot's of refs might have left it. You could see defo was stripped and ready to come on so no other issues to deal with.

However in the cup final and again today there was a lot of daft niggley wee kicks creeping back into his game. Because hes under the spotlight he needs to be squeaky clean and not give the refs an inch. Hopefully Gerrard can nip it in the bud.

42 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Soft very but you can't make that gesture and not expect a booking. I've already said he didn't deserve that but give refs a decision to make. They'll take it.

No amount of posting pictures of scum players will take that away ffs

They only seem to take it when it’s the easy target of Rangers. 

7 minutes ago, Bearsden bear said:

I think he was a bit unlucky as lot's of refs might have left it. You could see defo was stripped and ready to come on so no other issues to deal with.

However in the cup final and again today there was a lot of daft niggley wee kicks creeping back into his game. Because hes under the spotlight he needs to be squeaky clean and not give the refs an inch. Hopefully Gerrard can nip it in the bud.

Wee niggly kicks? for the love of god. 

We better all get used to it now that we’re good enough to actually beat they fenian bastards, their refs/linesmen are gony be relied upon more often to make sure of their tainted titles 

I hope we qualify for Europe every year, it’s becoming the only competition I enjoy watching us in 

21 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Nope, unless we start calling it out. 

From Aberdeen until today 6 massive decisions have went against us. 

Cosgrove should’ve been sent off. 

Denied a stonewall penalty up there. 

Denied a penalty in the LCF and lost to an offside goal. 

Stonewall penalty denied again today. 

Morelos sending off today. 

Donnelly being allowed to stud Morelos below the knee and get a yellow. 

It’ll never change because it’s easier to give the decision against us than the correct one for us. 

Even the 50/50s hardly go our way. 

The linesman today instantly got his flag up to give a goal kick when it was a blatant corner as you’ll see. Same again with Morelos first booking, instantly throwing his flag in the air and Morelos didn’t touch him either. 

Evens themselves out over the course of a season yadda yadda... 

Edit: let's throw in the last minute winner they had against Hamilton that had two fouls leading up to it not given.

1 minute ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Evens themselves out over the course of a season yadda yadda... 

Just a bit incompetent.

Refs clearly not biased as theyve given us (stonewall) pens

Our players at fault but

We just need to score more and beat the influence of refs

And my favourite ..

We're sounding like taigs now, pathetic complaining about stuff.

24 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

They only seem to take it when it’s the easy target of Rangers. 

I agree and we need to find out why mate. Being serious about it I think they are petrified of the outcome/backlash from the press tv papers the lot. 

22 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

I agree and we need to find out why mate. Being serious about it I think they are petrified of the outcome/backlash from the press tv papers the lot. 

I agree totally, give a dodgy decision against us and it’s a 2 minute discussion and a shrug of the shoulders. Against the Fenian it’s a week long debate press going tonto and threats of violence. 
With absolutely no backing from the SFA for them as well they are thrown to the Wolves, which you compare to the backing the Ref got when Stevie had a pop, him and the club dragged into Hampden and publicly given a bollocking and fined. 

1 hour ago, KingKirk said:

Its easier to give decisions against us we all understand that but I'd hope within the club questions are being asked.

We dont all understand that KK.  Because that's bias, or cheating. And we all dont accept theres bias or cheating.

We are treated differently to other clubs. Jack previously and Morelos more recently have been treated differently from other players. It's the truth. But not all see or accept it, of if they do wont consider it beyond incompetence.

Just now, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

We dont all understand that KK.  Because that's bias, or cheating. And we all dont accept theres bias or cheating.

We are treated differently to other clubs. Jack previously and Morelos more recently have been treated differently from other players. It's the truth. But not all see or accept it, of if they do wont consider it beyond incompetence.

Mate Scottish refs aren't bent c'mon tae fuck man bias I don't think so either but its easier not to give us decisions. Life outside football is liveable no smashing of Windows or threats of violence. Should we act like the scum. I don't think so we are better than that.. 

16 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Mate Scottish refs aren't bent c'mon tae fuck man bias I don't think so either but its easier not to give us decisions. Life outside football is liveable no smashing of Windows or threats of violence. Should we act like the scum. I don't think so we are better than that.. 

So if it's easier for them not to give us decision, and the reality is they dont give us those decisions, how on earth is it the case that's not bias? Here's the definition 

bias

/ˈbʌɪəs/

noun

inclination or prejudice for or against one person or group, especially in a way considered to be unfair.

How is that NOT what you're actually saying? If you're biased against a player or team, ie us, are we not being cheated?

And we're not better than the scum in trophy hauls this season or points. Theres many a reason for that, including many officials decisions funnily enough...

1 minute ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

So if it's easier for them not to give us decision, and the reality is they dont give us those decisions, how on earth is it the case that's not bias? Here's the definition 

bias

/ˈbʌɪəs/

noun

inclination or prejudice for or against one person or group, especially in a way considered to be unfair.

How is that NOT what you're actually saying? If you're biased against a player or team, ie us, are we not being cheated?

Did the ref decide on his way to the ground am gonna send morelos off the day lads. No chance

Being under the scrutiny they are in our games they can buckle under that pressure. We should still get clear cut decisions that said

9 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Did the ref decide on his way to the ground am gonna send morelos off the day lads. No chance

Being under the scrutiny they are in our games they can buckle under that pressure. We should still get clear cut decisions that said

Not sure who is saying they decide anything before games or even worse sit huddled conspiring against us in the bowels of the scum stadium.

But you've stated its easier to give decisions against us and they do. I've shown you the definition of bias,  youve ignored that, and yet that very definition mirrors what you say is happening.

If an impartial adjudicator is biased, or if many appear to be, that's then cheating. Impartiality cant be routinely biased.

Buckle under pressure? What fucking pressure was there today to send Morelos off, not to give a pen, not to red card for studs up challenge? How come so rarely that pressure goes in our favour - oh that's right cos it's easier to award decisions not in our favour!!!

3 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Not sure who is saying they decide anything before games or even worse sit huddled conspiring against us in the bowels of the scum stadium.

But you've stated its easier to give decisions against us and they do. I've shown you the definition of bias,  youve ignored that, and yet that very definition mirrors what you say is happening.

If an impartial adjudicator is biased, or if many appear to be, that's then cheating. Impartiality cant be routinely biased.

Buckle under pressure? What fucking pressure was there today to send Morelos off, not to give a pen, not to red card for studs up challenge? How come so rarely that pressure goes in our favour - oh that's right cos it's easier to award decisions not in our favour!!!

Ok mate ffs man what pressure. If u don't believe the media along with the scum keep them under scrutiny 365 days a year your kidding yourself.

If we win the cup last weekend on the back of that pen decision that ref would've need 24hrs security you know that as well as me..

What pressure was there to send morelos off? Since full time have u heard or seen any media calling the red card harsh?

1 minute ago, KingKirk said:

Ok mate ffs man what pressure. If u don't believe the media along with the scum keep them under scrutiny 365 days a year your kidding yourself.

If we win the cup last weekend on the back of that pen decision that ref would've need 24hrs security you know that as well as me..

What pressure was there to send morelos off? Since full time have u heard or seen any media calling the red card harsh?

There was no fucking pressure on that ref today for anything. 2 nil up we were in control and comfortable, he simply opted to show the 2nd yellow. Last week, absolutely theres pressure, and whilst it should be to get decisions right then inexplicably or for some other reason they failed. What could that reason be.

Now stop deflecting.

You've said it's easier to give decisions against us. You've said refs do give decisions easier against us. I've defined bias and that is nail on the head to what youve said. Why dont you clarify how it isnt bias if numerous refs regularly find it easier to unfairly give decisions against us...

3 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

There was no fucking pressure on that ref today for anything. 2 nil up we were in control and comfortable, he simply opted to show the 2nd yellow. Last week, absolutely theres pressure, and whilst it should be to get decisions right then inexplicably or for some other reason they failed. What could that reason be.

Now stop deflecting.

You've said it's easier to give decisions against us. You've said refs do give decisions easier against us. I've defined bias and that is nail on the head to what youve said. Why dont you clarify how it isnt bias if numerous refs regularly find it easier to unfairly give decisions against us...

Mate u believe our part time refs go out there way to effect us thats shit we roast the scum for. C'mon mate your a good poster rise above that shit.

Do the refs need to get a grip yes absolutely 

8 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Mate u believe our part time refs go out there way to effect us thats shit we roast the scum for. C'mon mate your a good poster rise above that shit.

Do the refs need to get a grip yes absolutely 

You've said refs find it easier to award against us. Yes?

Youve said such big decisions do regularly seem to go against us. Yes?

You state refs are under pressure with our haters scrutinizing them 365 days a year.

Bias can be defined as the inclination or prejudice for or against one person or group, especially in a way considered to be unfair. Yes?

How exactly are the top 2 points not entirely consistent with last point re bias?

Or is it that you actually dont want to just state that refs are biased as that's tarrier like an allegation.

Archived