Kent

Escobar

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Still think he's feeling the pressure of it. He's trying too hard and trying to do too much instead of just playing his normal game. A couple of times today he ignored the possibility of a pass just to try and, unsuccessfully, create the chance for himself.

I don't doubt he'll grow into a great player for us but he just needs to relax and stop trying to force it IMO

he does over play I’ve said it before we paid for him he loses the ball too many times, but when it sticks he’s a stand out and makes things happen for us, so we’ve got to take the rough with the smooth with him until he matures and realises it’s not all about Ryan Kent 

1 hour ago, .Williamson. said:

Has always been inconsistent but for some reason ended up gaining god like status with the support during the summer 

He's fully deserving of his god like status and we'll bear the fruits of it before the season's done. Worth every penny of the £7 million and then some.

1 hour ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Based on?

Players who can completely scare the fucking shit out of them to the point at which they're having to constantly put two players on him are priceless.

The levels that boy is capable of far exceed virtually anything anyone in this league is capable of bar Morelos, and even when things aren't completely coming off for him like they haven't really been you'd have to be blind not to see what even a 6 out of 10 (for him) Kent offers.

Once he becomes a consistent goalscorer for us he'll be unstoppable in this league.

Think he’s unstoppable on his day but last few games he’s been off the boil. Not seen it back but was strange seeing Kent’s total lack of emotion when the wee man rammed in the second goal...looked more annoyed Morelos had taken it off his toe. Maybe just trying to avoid a red I suppose.

1 hour ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

He needs too stay wide Alfie isn't a left winger and is neutered by having too drift out there. 

I get Kent comes central too give Borna room but it hurts Alfie way too much. 

Morelos drifts out wide because he can turn defenders out there and get running in on goal. It's one of his best attributes.

Archived