Gaffers Reaction

mrmojorisin

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ffs seems harsh to moan about the goal Katic scored being compared to helanders. 

:lol: actually see fuck all wrong in what he said as they were similar. Maybe a need a tin foil hat or summit to see what I've to be raging about 

1 minute ago, KingKirk said:

Its a yellow card mate lets call it as it is ffs. Our anger should be that it's never applied evenly across the board.

It's a straightforward yellow and tbf Alfie had a Cosgrove afternoon in terms of he kept getting away with persistent fouling. Should've been booked a long time before he was 

I get the impression he's going to hammer Morelos for a minor but costly indiscretion. He's publicly accepted he did wrong.

But for me if he is going to punish him then aye fine but fucking back him up publicly otherwise you're only adding to the narrative.  There were multiple other incidents he could have questioned, including a red card tackle on Alfie. But naively SG accepts it and doesn't go on the offensive. When winning its exactly the time to do it as it cant then be classed sour grapes. 

Dunno if that's a shortened clip of the interview but if that's it then that for me is piss fucking poor. No wonder we get unfairly treated compared to others every fucking time.

2 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

I get the impression he's going to hammer Morelos for a minor but costly indiscretion. He's publicly accepted he did wrong.

But for me if he is going to punish him then aye fine but fucking back him up publicly otherwise you're only adding to the narrative.  There were multiple other incidents he could have questioned, including a red card tackle on Alfie. But naively SG accepts it and doesn't go on the offensive. When winning its exactly the time to do it as it cant then be classed sour grapes. 

Dunno if that's a shortened clip of the interview but if that's it then that for me is piss fucking poor. No wonder we get unfairly treated compared to others every fucking time.

I get what you're saying it doesn't change the situation tho. I dunno what u really expect him to say post match mate. 

2 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Its a yellow card mate lets call it as it is ffs. Our anger should be that it's never applied evenly across the board.

I'm serious here as I think a girfuy has previoudly been and should be a booking. But what rule covers it specifically? If its vague ie ungentlemanly or unsporting conduct then how can the sfa have ruled EXACT same actions by others ISNT an offence?

Are we assuming it is an offence, or if it is then is it just one that's ok for some refs to correctly enforce but also ok for some refs not to and subsequently on sfa review to find no case to answer?

If hes done wrong, what has he done, what rule, and how is the rule applied across the Board. Thats currently unclear and one we should be seeking clarity on.

1 minute ago, King Jela said:

What the fuck does Scott Brown have to do with this!? Too many are absolutely obsessed with that tosser. 

Was discussed on here last week. Defo no obsession with him amongst the Rangers support 😕

What the fuck does Scott Brown have to do with this!? Too many are absolutely obsessed with that tosser. 

His behaviour towards our club and fans and the fact he gets away with it every time.... And yes he is a tosser and a prime example of one rule for us.. One rule for them 

Archived