Gaffers Reaction

mrmojorisin

2 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Disappointed Gerrard didn’t mention brown and Lennon doing the get it up you gesture tbh 

exactly . What is he waiting for . The same things will be happening leading up the next OF game . I absolutely guarantee you that

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, KingKirk said:

I get what you're saying it doesn't change the situation tho. I dunno what u really expect him to say post match mate. 

Best time to challenge is when winning not losing. Would have been justified asking in clarity as theres examples the exact action hasn't been penalised. Also challenge howctge fuck we didnt get a pen, they didn't get a red, and how on earth we came out that game with more yellows.

Plenty ways he could have used that interview to say we'll no longer accept the shite we have been. He's let the cunts off the hook.

3 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

I'm serious here as I think a girfuy has previoudly been and should be a booking. But what rule covers it specifically? If its vague ie ungentlemanly or unsporting conduct then how can the sfa have ruled EXACT same actions by others ISNT an offence?

Are we assuming it is an offence, or if it is then is it just one that's ok for some refs to correctly enforce but also ok for some refs not to and subsequently on sfa review to find no case to answer?

If hes done wrong, what has he done, what rule, and how is the rule applied across the Board. Thats currently unclear and one we should be seeking clarity on.

Is that really the managers job tho. I'd hope within Ibrox the sfa are been asked

12 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

This.

Honestly don't know what people are expecting Gerrard to come out and say there.

After the first game of last season, Gerrard criticized the referees performance, and rightly so.

But he got heavily criticized in the media for days after and has since been very cautious in calling out refs mistakes.

He needs to points out all the injustices as they'll get little media coverage otherwise.

1 minute ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Best time to challenge is when winning not losing. Would have been justified asking in clarity as theres examples the exact action hasn't been penalised. Also challenge howctge fuck we didnt get a pen, they didn't get a red, and how on earth we came out that game with more yellows.

Plenty ways he could have used that interview to say we'll no longer accept the shite we have been. He's let the cunts off the hook.

Then be summoned to hampden to explain himself and probably get a ban.

2 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Is that really the managers job tho. I'd hope within Ibrox the sfa are been asked

It's his player thats suffered. We just don't know if rightly orvwrongly but if he questions it on live TV, in an inquisitive notvaccudational manner, the sfa really needs to respond.

5 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Then be summoned to hampden to explain himself and probably get a ban.

You only get a ban for questioning fairness and integrity or implying / stating bias. You can say things went against you that you cant see how or why. 

Every manager manipulates, questions and puts pressure on others whilst defending their own. Except us, we seem to want to just accept it all and keep bent over.

Just now, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

If anyone honestly expected Steven Gerrard to come out in that interview and say Morelos shouldn't have been booked and then cite the actions of Scott Brown and Neil Lennon as examples to back up his point then I'm sorry but you are utterly deranged.

Agreed!

Morelos was very lucky not to get 2 yellows against the taigs as well, and never got any. Was that a conspiracy as well?

He needs to get that part of his game under control again. 

It's double standards. If we don't point it out publicly, then it goes unchallenged. Both the club and player very publicly demonised in the media and the target is again on Alfie's back to be targetted by both ref's and the oppo players.

but it is good to see the appeasers in here with the, if the cap fits mentality, yet again. 

As for the mention of Helander, dug shite along with Goldson compared to Katic. Couldn't lace his boots and the former has the honour of being the slowest player in the league. What's not to like?!

Just to let some posters know. Gerrard isnt like you he doesnt have a celtic folder on his computer that whenever something happens he opens it up goes to the Scott Brown folder looks through 30 images of tackles and celebrations to go "AYE BUT LOOK HE DID IT TOO" 

Deserved yellow silly from him as was already on a yellow and had many little niggle and fouls all match was close to being subbed before the goal because of it. 
Is the refereeing incosistent? Yes but not just for giving people the GIRFUY sign. Its inconsistent and shite across the board in every match from every shitey referee. Something Gerrard cant say or gets suspended and fined. So what does he say deserved yellow. Which is exactly correct. 

Not one of the gaffer's better post match interviews for me. I like his subtle 'i'm the boss' comment to Barisic though! I think he's probably keeping his powder dry with Morelos. I as much as anyone else want to see him come out strongly but he may be waiting for the benefit of the replay. I mean it was almost impossible seeing it live to know what he was sent off for so i'd guess he'll want to go take  a look at it. Katic doesn't ever seem to do be able to do enough for Gerrard at the moment. Thought it was a quality header but I guess Helander is the favourite for now. 

3 minutes ago, shenders said:

Just to let some posters know. Gerrard isnt like you he doesnt have a celtic folder on his computer that whenever something happens he opens it up goes to the Scott Brown folder looks through 30 images of tackles and celebrations to go "AYE BUT LOOK HE DID IT TOO" 

Deserved yellow silly from him as was already on a yellow and had many little niggle and fouls all match was close to being subbed before the goal because of it. 
Is the refereeing incosistent? Yes but not just for giving people the GIRFUY sign. Its inconsistent and shite across the board in every match from every shitey referee. Something Gerrard cant say or gets suspended and fined. So what does he say deserved yellow. Which is exactly correct. 

@SeparateEntityMyArse @eejay the dj

Looks like someone's calling you out lads

1 minute ago, shenders said:

It wasn't just the Alfie incident in this game though, was it?! Let's not focus on Alfie. Then also, you only need to look back to the scum game last week. When the fuck do we actually make a stand and say no more?! It's only the league at stake after all.

The ref was fucking appalling, but no surprises there, being the dirty scum black neck bastard that he is.

19 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

If anyone honestly expected Steven Gerrard to come out in that interview and say Morelos shouldn't have been booked and then cite the actions of Scott Brown and Neil Lennon as examples to back up his point then I'm sorry but you are utterly deranged.

He wasn’t even here when Lennon done it :lol: 

31 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

exactly . What is he waiting for . The same things will be happening leading up the next OF game . I absolutely guarantee you that

Because you don't mention names. You simply say that there are double standards and inconstancies. But not saying anything is wrong.

16 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

It wasn't just the Alfie incident in this game though, was it?! Let's not focus on Alfie. Then also, you only need to look back to the scum game last week. When the fuck do we actually make a stand and say no more?! It's only the league at stake after all.

The ref was fucking appalling, but no surprises there, being the dirty scum black neck bastard that he is.

Morelos could have had at least 2 yellows against the taigs, he got none.

The offside goal last game was down to the linesman, not the ref.

A black neck is a UVF member, so you've just insulted half the forum. 

22 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

I am not sure why Stevie has turned into such a 'we just take everything that is given against us' and move on. type of guy, it will not work in this fucked up country we live in.

I read your other post and it would be good to see what law does cover the 'get it up you' sign on the field, it is probably a booking and yes he should not have done it after being booked before, but it is the non level playing field that makes be sick because you just know the tarriers get of withe these things and we do not.

It does not seem long ago one of their players had a cops hat on at the side of the pitch and nothing was done to him.

Archived