Gaffers Reaction

mrmojorisin

13 minutes ago, shenders said:

Just to let some posters know. Gerrard isnt like you he doesnt have a celtic folder on his computer that whenever something happens he opens it up goes to the Scott Brown folder looks through 30 images of tackles and celebrations to go "AYE BUT LOOK HE DID IT TOO" 

Deserved yellow silly from him as was already on a yellow and had many little niggle and fouls all match was close to being subbed before the goal because of it. 
Is the refereeing incosistent? Yes but not just for giving people the GIRFUY sign. Its inconsistent and shite across the board in every match from every shitey referee. Something Gerrard cant say or gets suspended and fined. So what does he say deserved yellow. Which is exactly correct. 

Which rule has bern broken specifically mate? How us this consistent with others who have not been punished by the ref for exact same incidents. Nor when considered subsequently by the sfa disciplinary process?

Re Brown, maybe Gerrard liked you wasnt bothered by the svum captains actions. Like many bears on herd I immediately thought of that very inconsistency without your 30 image booklet.

So refs are inconsistent, on that we'll agree. Is it incompetence, do these things even out, are we treated tivthevsame standards as others?

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

I am not sure why Stevie has turned into such a 'we just take everything that is given against us' and move on. type of guy, it will not work in this fucked up country we live in.

I read your other post and it would be good to see what law does cover the 'get it up you' sign on the field, it is probably a booking and yes he should not have done it after being booked before, but it is the non level playing field that makes be sick because you just know the tarriers get of withe these things and we do not.

It does not seem long ago one of their players had a cops hat on at the side of the pitch and nothing was done to him.

Its minor but Collum saying to Weah he wasnt booking him for celebrating in amongst their support as "supporters didn't fall over" still riles me mate. That came directly from Weah.  A rule set for a specific purpose broken but not enforced due to a factor that has no relevance. Yet we've now had 3 second yellow card ordering offs for nothing or for an action others get away with. 

Rangers done, scum not done.

Its corrupt, and yet again a decision we cant appeal at a critical time of the year to a key player.

1 hour ago, Bakbear said:

Bit harsh from the gaffer 

nonsense, he needs his arse kicked for getting sent off. We all know others got off for this and we all know we don't.  if you're sitting on a yellow and you've just put your team 2-0 up you don't give the ref a reason to make a decision. if he had brains he would be dangerous

24 minutes ago, shenders said:

Just to let some posters know. Gerrard isnt like you he doesnt have a celtic folder on his computer that whenever something happens he opens it up goes to the Scott Brown folder looks through 30 images of tackles and celebrations to go "AYE BUT LOOK HE DID IT TOO" 

Deserved yellow silly from him as was already on a yellow and had many little niggle and fouls all match was close to being subbed before the goal because of it. 
Is the refereeing incosistent? Yes but not just for giving people the GIRFUY sign. Its inconsistent and shite across the board in every match from every shitey referee. Something Gerrard cant say or gets suspended and fined. So what does he say deserved yellow. Which is exactly correct. 

I try and not get too involved with these threads, but I bet some cunt at the tarriers has just what you are speaking about to keep TLB up to date about any decision that has gone against them and he would know how to use it.

We as a Club are still trying to win the league by playing a straight bat, just leaving it to the tarriers to fight and scrap about every small decision that goes against them, so that refs are scared to make a decision that might have them and their families living in fear. 

I wonder how many Rangers fans believe that the linesman last Sunday missed THREE tarrier players off side from a free kick, not even in moving play, because he was frightened to make a mistake against them ? I believe he was and yest it was so obvious it is scary to think we are expected to wind games in this country against them.

I hope two weeks today I have to come on and say we got a decision against them and we won the game. :happy:

13 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Its minor but Collum saying to Weah he wasnt booking him for celebrating in amongst their support as "supporters didn't fall over" still riles me mate. That came directly from Weah.  A rule set for a specific purpose broken but not enforced due to a factor that has no relevance. Yet we've now had 3 second yellow card ordering offs for nothing or for an action others get away with. 

Rangers done, scum not done.

Its corrupt, and yet again a decision we cant appeal at a critical time of the year to a key player.

It seems you and I are very much in the minority mate, so we will just have to accept it and get over it. 😜

Unfortunately the two linesmen last week proved that they are indeed scared to give decisions against the tarriers, and as long as that is the case our job is much harder to win back the league.

As I said in reply to Shenders maybe two weeks today we will get a decision that means we win the game, just not holding my breath.  

22 minutes ago, AlCapone said:

nonsense, he needs his arse kicked for getting sent off. We all know others got off for this and we all know we don't.  if you're sitting on a yellow and you've just put your team 2-0 up you don't give the ref a reason to make a decision. if he had brains he would be dangerous

Hugely unfair.  It's almost impossible to control emotions at some points.   

The whole rule is a joke.  THe fact it only seems to be used to send off our players is just ridiculous.

When was the last time someone other than a Rangers player was sent off for celebrating a goal in the SPL?

59 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

If anyone honestly expected Steven Gerrard to come out in that interview and say Morelos shouldn't have been booked and then cite the actions of Scott Brown and Neil Lennon as examples to back up his point then I'm sorry but you are utterly deranged.

Its absolute madness. Completely obsessed with celtic, hate saying it but it's clearly true. 

2 minutes ago, King Jela said:

Its absolute madness. Completely obsessed with celtic, hate saying it but it's clearly true. 

He could have said that it was a yellow but he wished that the rule was applied consistently and then leave it at that.

28 minutes ago, AlCapone said:

People are throwing objects at him ffs. What would you do if someone is trying to hurt you? The boy is only human and he didn't go off the field of play to gesture. 

2 minutes ago, King Jela said:

He wouldnt even need to mention them. He can state theres been glaring inconsistencies and let the press join the dots. Actually more impactive that way.

Seems some folk would prefer not to discuss them despite them repeatedly getting favourable decisions that we dont.

1 hour ago, Cedrick said:

Absolutely no need whatsoever to mention Helender in speaking about big Katics goal , poor from the gaffer there 

Stevie getting his own back when katic ran to the bench and just ran past the gaffer

Sounded quite peeved that he had to alter his closing game plan and substitutions as much as anything, Think Alfredo will be getting it tight of him this week :lol: 

Once he watches it back, he'll probably see thngs he didn't see at the time. As for a level playing field, we just won't get one....and should stop being offended like the taigs would be. 

Morelos getting sent off for that is wrong and Gerrard is being harsh with his comments about it.

The Gaffer bringing Helander into a Katic goal is so fucking wrong and him saying that Barisic shouldn’t have been having a dig with that free kick is utterly bollocks. 

all round poor match reaction from the gaffer, maybe needing his hole. 

but fuck it we won 2-0 away from home to a team in form so we need to find something to moan about don’t we. 

25 minutes ago, gogzy said:

The whole rule is a joke.  THe fact it only seems to be used to send off our players is just ridiculous.

When was the last time someone other than a Rangers player was sent off for celebrating a goal in the SPL?

I would love to know that as well G. 

22 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Stevie is not learning that being the voice of reason or ignoring an obvious problem, get's you nowhere up here and indeed used against you. 

It is concerning that he has not realised what happens in this fucked up country of ours. 

17 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Andy Halliday, Daniel Candeias, Morelos..

All sent off for celebrating a goal.

Leg breaking challenges are ok though.

And the club take it right up the arse again.

That referee today was no different to the rest of them  , their whole agenda is to stop us winning this league by whatever way they can , and they are succeeding ........

Archived