Gaffers Reaction

mrmojorisin

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Actually think his comments were very smart. He’s said several times that Alfredo has turned a corner because he realised over the summer that he’s only hurting himself and his teammates. 

Important to reinforce that message after his first blip - because however soft any of us might consider it, it was entirely avoidable and we’ll be weaker against Hibs for it. 

3 minutes ago, Vanoli said:

Actually think his comments were very smart. He’s said several times that Alfredo has turned a corner because he realised over the summer that he’s only hurting himself and his teammates. 

Important to reinforce that message after his first blip - because however soft any of us might consider it, it was entirely avoidable and we’ll be weaker against Hibs for it. 

The club will deal with it.

Thats the answer any questions regarding Morelos should be answered with.........

Not said much wrong. Gerrard can start blaming officials and giving the players an excuse or a target for dropping points or he can give the players belief that we can beat anyone despite the consistently terrible decisions against us. Does anyone seriously think speaking out against cunts like Collum and Robertson is going to put them under pressure to make the correct decision next time? 😂  As if the SFA are suddenly gonnae take action against these refs if Gerrard  complains? More likely to give them a pay rise. Just keep lining these bitter wee junky teams up and we’ll keep dishing out a pumping.

1 hour ago, bluenoz said:

Halliday, Candeias & Morelos didn't leave the park.  To me, that's a big difference.

1 hour ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Candeias was in with the fans for his yellow was he not, against St Mirren? 

Dingy that, just realised you would have been meaning the kisses.

1 hour ago, bluenoz said:

I remember him standing next to the ref at one point. Cannae really remember but.

1 hour ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Left the pitch and over the hoarding but never ran into the fans tbf

55 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

So desperate to prove he deserved it yet failing.

53 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

I proved myself wrong so how am I desperate to prove he deserved it? 

Join the dots.

Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

So as usual you’re just talking complete pish then, cheers.

As usual, you cant see that you havent taken the Rangers side. As a default, in response to a post about Candeais scandalously being sent off which all and sundry knew was for the kisses you alone have talked about him being the one breaching rules. Twice.

It's just your way not to defend us. Default approach is aye but what about when xxx (add Rangerx player's name) did that. I think we all get that 👍

Cheers to you too.

2 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

As usual, you cant see that you havent taken the Rangers side. As a default, in response to a post about Candeais scandalously being sent off which all and sundry knew was for the kisses you alone have talked about him being the one breaching rules. Twice.

It's just your way not to defend us. Default approach is aye but what about when xxx (add Rangerx player's name) did that. I think we all get that 👍

Cheers to you too.

You really are a no righter man :lol: 

Was a general discussion about his sending off which I even corrected myself and you're on about me no defending Rangers again :lol: 

4 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

You really are a no righter man :lol: 

Was a general discussion about his sending off which I even corrected myself and you're on about me no defending Rangers again :lol: 

You corrected yourself because your default was to go to something negative.  That was fuck all to do with the kisses incident which was what was being discussed. And went on more about him jumping hoardings. None so blind as them that cannae see.

@ForeverAndEver😎

If anything its a wee bit of a pressure release from gerrard after the week we have had. Hes finding fault in a win and pulling the lead on the boys. He has played his man management very well this season and i think if this continues then we are serious title challengers. 2 games to get out of the way before the big one at the stad de gadd

I can't see why Gerrard getting stick here he wants what's best for the team and that is keeping all the players on the park and not to have Morelos miss the next game.

The comment on Helander goal was nothing either. 

For me all he had to say was yes it was probably a yellow card, but at the same time we have seen the same behaviour go unpunished.

To just say ‘no complaints’ will breed more of these kind of decisions because refs get it easy when they make it an arse of it against us. 

I usually enjoy SG's  post match interviews but seems as if he was pissed off with Alfredo to say the least which annoyed me. The lad won us the game and got a second yellow for a celebration which others have got off with.

Regardless of your viewpoint of his yellow we all know he will be a big miss at a time other key players are injured. It's a sore one for us. 

14 hours ago, MarcusDa Beasley said:

Not said much wrong. Gerrard can start blaming officials and giving the players an excuse or a target for dropping points or he can give the players belief that we can beat anyone despite the consistently terrible decisions against us. Does anyone seriously think speaking out against cunts like Collum and Robertson is going to put them under pressure to make the correct decision next time? 😂  As if the SFA are suddenly gonnae take action against these refs if Gerrard  complains? More likely to give them a pay rise. Just keep lining these bitter wee junky teams up and we’ll keep dishing out a pumping.

Maybe but it can being a siege mentality .It can also be added to the catalogue of decisions that are going against us in big games /nae every game that we play .Yet elsewhere a certain other team are getting the benefits 

The cup final was incredible .We had very little to say about a decision that was borderline cheating .It was worthy of highlighting .The penalty against the sheep .The red card for cosgrove .Yesterdays decisions were  just other  we were punished for  .The rights and wrongs of these decisions are debatable .Yet most if not all, are going against us at an alarming rate 

12 hours ago, Vanoli said:

I agree mate and to be honest although I think the second yellow is harsh. He was lucky not to get the two yellows for persistent fouling he just looked as if he was having one of those days where he wasn't happy and with wee Alfie that can be dangerous. as he tends to lose concentration and start making daft tackles , barging in and picking up silly bookings and we will miss him against the spoon burners on Friday that is for sure. 

9 hours ago, Brown Brogues said:

For me all he had to say was yes it was probably a yellow card, but at the same time we have seen the same behaviour go unpunished.

To just say ‘no complaints’ will breed more of these kind of decisions because refs get it easy when they make it an arse of it against us. 

Exactly mate and why I didn’t find it acceptable .Maybe SG is looking out for his own reputation here .He is a clever man .I hope he knows what he is doing 

If we lose our next OF game .That will be 4 in a row .Wasn’t that long ago.,that would be sacking offence .All the calls in the world of improvement  won’t all of a sudden give us trophies and OF victories .Not suggesting he should be ,but pressure is around the corner if we go out in Europe .Stopping 9 and maybe 10 is going to be ramped up .In our league,  being mr nice guy at these moments continually  for me isn't right think to do  .The refs are appearing to being vindicated and the officials know they can get an easy life with us .Yet it’s the other way with our enemies .Refs are shit scared to give any remotely borderline decisions against them in big games ,like last weekends penalty decision. 

And in coming months .All this could prove absolutely pivotal in massive games involving us and the bheasts .

My prediction .The same shit will keep happening and happening .Based on the last 4/5 years only .Since the Brown red card was over turned .I think these bastards in the black know what they can get away with and what brings the wrong kind of focus onto their careers as officials 

16 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Cyber pint for last scum player sent off for celebrating other than Brown at Kilmarnock when he was miles off the field if play. 

2 cyber pints for the last unjust one.

Probably di canio or Someone from that era.... 

9 hours ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

I usually enjoy SG's  post match interviews but seems as if he was pissed off with Alfredo to say the least which annoyed me. The lad won us the game and got a second yellow for a celebration which others have got off with.

Regardless of your viewpoint of his yellow we all know he will be a big miss at a time other key players are injured. It's a sore one for us. 

I Imagine he will be annoyed. Just lost his star striker for games where he could do with a proven match winner on the field where the season could be lost, over an incident that could have been avoided.

The players have had the memo saying we get judged on a different level, so with situations mentioned above those pricks getting away with, doesn't mean that we will.  

It's a yellow card and  it wouldn't make a difference SG saying that others get away with similar incidents as it doesn't make Alfies not a yellow. It would just show the total corrupt bias against us. (Which by the way fucking needs addressed ASAP)

I'm not overly pissed off with him as I imagine he gets stick left right and centre most weeks so these things happen. Would rather have him playing than not though!

Archived