Sign in to follow this  
BridgeIsBlue

*****Official Hibs v Rangers Match Thread*****

Wondering if someone can let me know the script with getting to and from ER please - it’s been a very long time since I was last through at that ground. Is it still over the Crawford Bridge for away fans or is there another route these days? What’s the chat with after the game and heading back towards city centre - assuming a barricade is put up somewhere and we take a detour? Any help would be much appreciated. Cheers!

Would be good to see some of that Arfield/Defoe linkup play we seen at the end of last season. A positive with Defoe playing could be that we will be passing through them a lot more and less-selfish up top. My guess is a 2-1 away win with a nervy ending. 

JackAlex93 likes this

7 hours ago, LewisP14 said:

Wondering if someone can let me know the script with getting to and from ER please - it’s been a very long time since I was last through at that ground. Is it still over the Crawford Bridge for away fans or is there another route these days? What’s the chat with after the game and heading back towards city centre - assuming a barricade is put up somewhere and we take a detour? Any help would be much appreciated. Cheers!

The Poster GOAT stays in Edinburgh mate. Probably best dropping him a PM to find out best places to park etc..

GOAT likes this

10 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

The Poster GOAT stays in Edinburgh mate. Probably best dropping him a PM to find out best places to park etc..

Mate he got me tickets to his RSC for three free drinks in the leith area. 

STEPPS BOY and GOAT like this

On 17/12/2019 at 10:22, gersfc86 said:

Eh naw! 

Have a word with yourself! Kent had a quiet game against celtic and young boys but he still has the ability to get the ball out of tight situations and find a free man, still has the ability to play with either foot, can inject pace into our play etc

I like Kent and I think he’s a very good player but I’ve yet to see him hit the heights of last season since he returned. A wee change maybe not the worst option and always have the option of him from the bench.