*****Official Hibs v Rangers Match Thread*****

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

No us mate , I was side closest to main stand top tier actually 100s of empty seats 

I was over that end as well mate. I know my wee yin and that went elsewhere to stand, few of our boys all fucked off from that bit to middle of the stand were the UB boys were 

4 minutes ago, 1690tamRFC said:

Great start to the game, full on attack from the off and they couldn’t live with us, Aribo finally stamped his claim to be a proper Rangers player, kicked yo fuck but rather than hide he thrived on it. Welcome to Rangers joe Aribo 

Nail on head, booted fuck out of but kept coming back for more. So much skill, first touch superb, vision and doesn't hide. He will be a standout for us going forward. 

2 minutes ago, Laudrup1690 said:

If we play like that no team in the country can live with us and I including them scum in that.

excellent performance when the pressure was on to get the win.

2 more massive games before the winter break 

Result aside we showed them two weeks ago that they couldn’t live with us. Offside goal scored from a free kick that was a disgrace on our part to give away as the cunt was going nowhere. One other chance they made a right cunt of is all they offered in 90 minutes. Killie won’t be an issue at home at all 

Just now, RS4_wul said:

Nail on head, booted fuck out of but kept coming back for more. So much skill, first touch superb, vision and doesn't hide. He will be a standout for us going forward. 

Looking forward to him next season as that’s when I fully expect to see what all the fuss lee bowyer was making 😂😂

8 minutes ago, GOAT said:

Still don't think it was a red card for them, but everyone else including all the papers seem to think it was, so clearly I'm talking pish.

The most certain red you will ever see

Unless you are captain of bheast fc of course 

Archived