*****Official Hibs v Rangers Match Thread*****

BridgeIsBlue

1 minute ago, bluenoz said:

For the most part, Kent kept it more simple tonight and he was far more effective. His best game this season. And personally, I think his finish was harder than Nictham's into an empty net.

Mate I think that’s been he’s biggest problem last few weeks he’s trying to do to much. At times he’s beat a man then turns and tries to beat him again. Schoolboy stuff. Today he was like you say more direct when he’s more dangerous 

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, 1690tamRFC said:

Me too that was class. I’ve been lucky through age that I’ve been at most title winning days since 88 but having been at the piggery when cunts threw themselves of top tiers and helicopters changing directions it won’t be surpassed by this one. So much pent up emotions and so many trying to keep us down, I honestly believe nothing in my life will compare to that day ever. 

Quite right bud. My brother was there that day and said there were Asians in Rangers end that day that had a look on their face that said "WTF?" :lol:

Remember Mahe? Losing the fucking plot and wee McCann pumping them silly.............and the huddle :UK:

Having said that, our next title will be our very best.

12 minutes ago, bluebell82 said:

A big statement and result tonight. Needed Kent to turn up and he did and it feels like Aribo has properly arrived now. 

10 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

There's always one....... Merry Christmas mate.

Same to u and fellow bears but your perspective is crazy...we were very good against a shit hind team.......calm down and let's string some results together

6 minutes ago, Spencer65 said:

only saying let's not get carried away. Ryan jack had his own way I midfield and that won't happen every week....but sorry if I point out the obvious and somebody will call me a Tim.

If that’s aimed at me I never called you anything, everyone sees things different, just don’t see how you got negative from that. Ryan Jack has strolled most games he’s played in this season so that’s a strange choice of scenario 

6 minutes ago, RS4_wul said:

Quite right bud. My brother was there that day and said there were Asians in Rangers end that day that had a look on their face that said "WTF?" :lol:

Remember Mahe? Losing the fucking plot and wee McCann pumping them silly.............and the huddle :UK:

Having said that, our next title will be our very best.

Mahe was funny as fuck mate, I lived in south east England at that time, infested with tarriers from either here or Ireland, honestly couldn’t believe it when I got back a few days later they were convinced it was a Rangers fan in their end that threw the coin at Dallas ha ha cunts are mental 

6 minutes ago, 1690tamRFC said:

Mahe was funny as fuck mate, I lived in south east England at that time, infested with tarriers from either here or Ireland, honestly couldn’t believe it when I got back a few days later they were convinced it was a Rangers fan in their end that threw the coin at Dallas ha ha cunts are mental 

I had a mate who supported them who was there that day and he said the "cunts" round about him were saying let's invade the park to get the game abandoned. 

They don't care if they win, lose or draw :lol: aye, right, rancid fucks.

He might not have said cunts, but that what I heard :UK:

1 minute ago, RS4_wul said:

I had a mate who supported them who was there that day and he said the "cunts" round about him were saying let's invade the park to get the game abandoned. 

They don't care if they win, lose or draw :lol: aye, right, rancid fucks.

Mate all during nine in a row these cunts down there were foaming at the mouth, I left Glasgow at 5 year old in 79, obviously brought up proper and took up the road to Ibrox several times a season until I was 16 and bought my first season book in 1990. That’s when I was 16 working and frequenting all the pubs, fuck me whatever hatred my mum and grandad had installed into me was insignificant to what became of interacting with these absolute reptiles, and if truth be known the paddy’s were actually ok in the main except a few but it was the cunts from Glasgow all thinking they were gangsters wearing crombies etc that were the scum of the earth. Not one had a good fight in them on their own and in all my days only got battered once but that was my doing as I walked into their “official club/bar” wearing a Porto top about 15 minutes after they had lost the final. To this day I don’t know why I did it and I knew what the outcome would be but if truth be told I’d do it again. Fuck them. 

10 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Like this, but somebody gees the actual tune because it’s doing my head in :lol: 

He passes left he passes right Glenn Kamara is fucking dynamite ha ha that’s all I managed to make out, today was the first game I’ve missed in months and I don’t remember hearing it before or have any idea what tune it’s to 😂. Saying that I’ve been drinking since 2 lol 

4 minutes ago, 1690tamRFC said:

Mate all during nine in a row these cunts down there were foaming at the mouth, I left Glasgow at 5 year old in 79, obviously brought up proper and took up the road to Ibrox several times a season until I was 16 and bought my first season book in 1990. That’s when I was 16 working and frequenting all the pubs, fuck me whatever hatred my mum and grandad had installed into me was insignificant to what became of interacting with these absolute reptiles, and if truth be known the paddy’s were actually ok in the main except a few but it was the cunts from Glasgow all thinking they were gangsters wearing crombies etc that were the scum of the earth. Not one had a good fight in them on their own and in all my days only got battered once but that was my doing as I walked into their “official club/bar” wearing a Porto top about 15 minutes after they had lost the final. To this day I don’t know why I did it and I knew what the outcome would be but if truth be told I’d do it again. Fuck them. 

:lol: fuckin loony, bravo.

They can't even say our name without foaming at the mouth m8. Inferiority complex :UK:

55 will end them.

2 hours ago, Blumhoilann said:

Love it and your missus mate,WATP 🙂

Some wee fenian bastard by the name of Micheal McWilliams has comented on her post just banning up cunts giving it “AN you deserve to be ended”. No I’m no on FZb but if any cunt in here is so my a favour and go on Scottish football ball away days and back Amanda up. 

10 hours ago, LegendofCoop said:

How many times in last few seasons have Hearts & Hibs fans thrown objects onto the pitch, assaulted players and managers......as well as racially abusing players? No sign of punishment. Yet Rangers fans sing 'bad songs' and get sections of the stadium closed?? WTF?? Ban the home support in Edinburgh I say. Cunt's can't be trusted!

Wouldn’t make any difference. They don’t go anyway!! 

The link up play when we have Defoe upfront improves 100% watched the game back and thought Defoe had a quieter game but after watching it again I changed my mid his overall play was very good and Hibs struggled with his movement.

14 minutes ago, Smile said:

The link up play when we have Defoe upfront improves 100% watched the game back and thought Defoe had a quieter game but after watching it again I changed my mid his overall play was very good and Hibs struggled with his movement.

He doesn't do the eye catching stuff like Alfie does, bullying defenders, powerful runs, winning free kicks etc but his link ip play is definitely a strong point in his game. Some of his 1 touch lay offs were sublime last night and I actually think it's a part of Alfie game that has improved since Defoe joined aswell. It won't get the same notice as his goal record or his improvement in finishing or temperament, maybe because he can still be a little slack at times, but it's just another area where he's definitely getting better imo and I'm positive Defoe has had a part in that. 

Archived