*****Official Hibs v Rangers Match Thread*****

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, evenstevens said:

I thought that Lennon would lose the dressing room and fuck them up by now, which coupled with us getting better would see us win league by 5-10 points. 

Looks more like we'll need to be not just better, but much, much better. 

Next 3 games are huge. Simply cannot drop points Friday, or v Killie and must not lose at CP. 

Doesn't help when any time we get ahead the next game we shit the bed and give them it back. There has been little to no pressure on them so far. If we beat them at their midden then that could be the catalyst to start a meltdown.

13 hours ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

It's a must win, and by a few goals - 5 points behind is a real awakening now.

It is just the same as if we were 2 behind and playing on the same day. I really don’t understand this thinking - I we had played 3 more games than them and won them all and were now 7 points clear would people be celebrating the league?

If the players adopt this mindset then we really are fucked.

12 hours ago, graeme_4 said:

Drop points before CP and the leagues over IMO.

So lets say we draw with Hibs and are 7 points behind with a game in hand and then win at CP, which is more than possible, so we are 4 points behind with a home game against St Johnstone to play, so most would assume only 1 point behind, however according to you the league is over. 

22 minutes ago, Brubear said:

So lets say we draw with Hibs and are 7 points behind with a game in hand and then win at CP, which is more than possible, so we are 4 points behind with a home game against St Johnstone to play, so most would assume only 1 point behind, however according to you the league is over. 

We’re not dropping points at Hibs, only to win at CP. 

I honestly think it will be extremely difficult on Friday .Not confident but that doesn’t mean we can’t win .Our record is shameful there and Under SG ,still to win at Easter road  .He needs to address this or the bad domestic records will keep stacking up for him 

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

You are a drama queen though ..You know that 👍

Not really.

Nothing this teams done has shown that if we have a setback like dropping further points at Hibs and we went further behind that we’d go to the filth and win. 

5 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

I honestly think it will be extremely difficult on Friday .Not confident but that doesn’t mean we can’t win .Our record is shameful there and Under SG ,still to win at Easter road  .He needs to address this or the bad domestic records will keep stacking up for him 

Frustrating at easter road. Last 2 visits we have enough chances to bury them. We weren't clinical at all.

I think we'll take the chances tomorrow.  

7 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Frustrating at easter road. Last 2 visits we have enough chances to bury them. We weren't clinical at all.

I think we'll take the chances tomorrow.  

Like your positivity mate .Wish I had some of that .Hivs are another side that seem to find that something more against us .Even although their record is pretty good against the scum at Easter road .I hate to say it .My betting head says a draw .Hope I’m wrong 

On 15/12/2019 at 16:52, bluenoz said:

The players now have 5 days to rest and regroup. Defoe for Morelos otherwise I can't see any surprises. Need to get Jones on the bench. How many weeks of full training do you need ffs before you are fully ready?

He had the flu at the start of the week, could be on the bench tomorrow night though...

Archived