*****Official Hibs v Rangers Match Thread*****

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 hours ago, Ayrblue1 said:

Aye I’m the same. Do you think there’s a way they can play together?

Its cause Jack has moved into Davis's spot. Now we've seen Aribo play better in "Arfield's spot" when Davis comes back, hopefully Arfield finally gets dropped. He's been our worst first XI player this season for me.

14 minutes ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

Its cause Jack has moved into Davis's spot. Now we've seen Aribo play better in "Arfield's spot" when Davis comes back, hopefully Arfield finally gets dropped. He's been our worst first XI player this season for me.

I don’t think he’s been our worst player, he’s played some amount of games this calendar year which I think has seen a dip in his form but playing him further back seems to be working well. Will be interesting when Davis is back. If we keep playing like last night Davis will have to bide his time

4 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Comments section just shows the mentality of the pricks that throw things at players. 
The game in Scotland is so filled with hate its beyond belief. 
When we win 55 folk are going to get killed because things are so out of hand these days. 

had a wee scan thru some of the comments - reminded my why ah don't do twitter - absolute worst cunts -- Scotland needs some serious 'ethnic cleansing.' 

Rewatched the match. There is a hilarious moment when Borna is facing the Hibs fans. One guy is giving him the vicks at 78 rpm, but the funniest was some wee ned blessing himself over and over again, as if that would send Borna into a blind rage 😂 Someone has to get a gif of it.

6D479D40-CB5F-4B5E-AF6E-0FAA838903F5.jpeg

4 hours ago, BlueThunder said:

Rewatched the match. There is a hilarious moment when Borna is facing the Hibs fans. One guy is giving him the vicks at 78 rpm, but the funniest was some wee ned blessing himself over and over again, as if that would send Borna into a blind rage 😂 Someone has to get a gif of it.

6D479D40-CB5F-4B5E-AF6E-0FAA838903F5.jpeg

😂😂 Did the daft cunt not notice half the team cross them self when they run on the pitch or score a goal. 
It was the same right at the start of the game when the ball went out over there for a throw in and when Tav walked up the sad wee prick throw the ball away. 
Almost straight after it we scored would’ve loved for Tav to run back down giving him a big smile and a wee wink. 

38 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

He does talk some shite at times (less so than most) but pretty much this.

While he is correct the SFA has nothing in their rules to punish hibs no strict liability ,

They could though however have made more of it and not down played it as exuberance ,

Maybe he could have been a bit more scaring on Hibs ,after the coin incident the CEO was out right away with a statement and an apology ,fuck all coming our way which only stokes the fire

Archived