Sign in to follow this  
BridgeIsBlue

*****Official Hibs v Rangers Match Thread*****

So did the Hibs manager give instructions on which player was to get booked in a specific order ? Interesting that their dirty play stopped after the sending off so some instruction must have been given otherwise they would have continued to clatter in to us.  The McGregor / Hoarding foul was ignored by the ref though.

9 hours ago, Spencer65 said:

only saying let's not get carried away. Ryan jack had his own way I midfield and that won't happen every week....but sorry if I point out the obvious and somebody will call me a Tim.

Shut up Frank.

Sparkle and Courtyard Bear like this

11 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

I was over that end as well mate. I know my wee yin and that went elsewhere to stand, few of our boys all fucked off from that bit to middle of the stand were the UB boys were 

There were loads of empty seats mate . Strange 

ayrshireranger likes this

I take the mheejah sports pages are awash with outrage at the shocking behaviour on and off the park last night by the junkies from leith ?  Or are they waxing lyrical on a fantastic away performance by The Rangers ? Haven't checked yet as I'm just out of a whisky stupor.

1 minute ago, Prso's headband said:

Could’ve been loads like me. I had a ticket for the upper, scanned it, didn’t work went to the other side of the stadium and they scanned me into the lower mate. 

Funny you should say that mate neither did my auld mans the steward opened the gate 👍🏻

Prso's headband likes this

3 hours ago, Smile said:

The link up play when we have Defoe upfront improves 100% watched the game back and thought Defoe had a quieter game but after watching it again I changed my mid his overall play was very good and Hibs struggled with his movement.

I thought he was bullied a bit and not in it much but interesting you said your opinion completely changed after watching it again and without the pressure or stress  of watching a live game  

19 minutes ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

I take the mheejah sports pages are awash with outrage at the shocking behaviour on and off the park last night by the junkies from leith ?  Or are they waxing lyrical on a fantastic away performance by The Rangers ? Haven't checked yet as I'm just out of a whisky stupor.

Haven’t been out either ,would bet they are more concerned about the hearts player calling lego out for being protected 

39 minutes ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

Aye they'll deflect to something else probably but the vitriol shown to Rangers staff by the spoonburners coaching staff at one point was there for all to see. But what a performance eh, at the end of the day that's the way to stick it up them.

Great performance agreed ,only lacked another few goals like most of our games lately ,somebody is going to get it soon though 

delparlane and BLUEDIGNITY like this

16 hours ago, Laudrup1984 said:

Comments section just shows the mentality of the pricks that throw things at players. 
The game in Scotland is so filled with hate its beyond belief. 
When we win 55 folk are going to get killed because things are so out of hand these days. 

Laudrup1984 and delparlane like this

20 hours ago, Ayrblue1 said:

Aye I’m the same. Do you think there’s a way they can play together?

Its cause Jack has moved into Davis's spot. Now we've seen Aribo play better in "Arfield's spot" when Davis comes back, hopefully Arfield finally gets dropped. He's been our worst first XI player this season for me.

Ayrblue1 and Blue Avenger like this

14 minutes ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

Its cause Jack has moved into Davis's spot. Now we've seen Aribo play better in "Arfield's spot" when Davis comes back, hopefully Arfield finally gets dropped. He's been our worst first XI player this season for me.

I don’t think he’s been our worst player, he’s played some amount of games this calendar year which I think has seen a dip in his form but playing him further back seems to be working well. Will be interesting when Davis is back. If we keep playing like last night Davis will have to bide his time