*****Official Hibs v Rangers Match Thread*****

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, SRAO said:

Doesn't help when any time we get ahead the next game we shit the bed and give them it back. There has been little to no pressure on them so far. If we beat them at their midden then that could be the catalyst to start a meltdown.

We do need a season defining win, something that shakes them. They know we are there, they know we aren't going away, but at the same time they've won 9 on the spin.  I hate that they've done it, I think we are better than them, but I'm not blind to their current consistency either. We either need 2 wins next 2, and a defining win at CP or them to start dropping off a bit. 

2 hours ago, fanaticCR said:

I’ll be worried if we just straight swap Morelos and Defoe. 

Stewart should start.

In place of who? Defoe? Shouldnt and wont happen.

Aribo and Arfield have been playing well down the right and are building a good partnership, cant see anywhere for him apart from coming off the bench, which he should be before Ojo or Barker

27 minutes ago, bluchoo said:

In place of who? Defoe? Shouldnt and wont happen.

Aribo and Arfield have been playing well down the right and are building a good partnership, cant see anywhere for him apart from coming off the bench, which he should be before Ojo or Barker

Take Kent out the team

3 minutes ago, ElBufalo20 said:

I’d start Stewart and Defoe. Take Aribo out.

It’s unfair on Aribo probably but I think we need someone playing close to Defoe.

Agree but I think Aribo has brought more to the games recently than Kent.

2 minutes ago, ElBufalo20 said:

I’d start Stewart and Defoe. Take Aribo out.

It’s unfair on Aribo probably but I think we need someone playing close to Defoe.

Arfield will play close to Defoe. They have a proven track record playing together. Aribo starts 100%

Archived