Arfield in midfield

MacBoyd

2 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Aribo has to be given time to find his feet in that position he will be huge for us.
Arfield to be fair won’t get a game when Davis comes back. Midfield 3 is Davis Jack Kamara until we buy someone better and Arfield really has no complaints. 

For the big games most likely yes but against teams were we want to be a bit more attacking I would start Arfield over Kamara. Also good to have a viable option were the performance level's don't take a significant dip.

He's a good player is Arfield, just not having the best of times in terms of form. He knows what it's about, which is the main thing. He will be back to it sooner rather than later.

Edit - he played well today. 

9 hours ago, SuperLeeMcCulloch said:

For the big games most likely yes but against teams were we want to be a bit more attacking I would start Arfield over Kamara. Also good to have a viable option were the performance level's don't take a significant dip.

Totally agree. I am struggling to see what others see in Kamara at present. Think he has been off the boil for weeks now. Loses the ball too much putting others under pressure, ie Jack bookings and his passing and defensive game are both below par. On present showing, think he could be the one to be sidelined when Davis is back.

10 hours ago, SuperLeeMcCulloch said:

I agree he gives you plenty of options from the bench just the type of player every team needs but for me he isn’t in the starting 11 anymore. On the attacking option Jack has a far better touch and shot than Arfield which Kamara isn’t really there to do  

Archived