Oswalds bar (glasgow city centre)

pollok-bear

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
26 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Nor recommending as not been yet.  But based on minimal googling I'd suggest its Rangers friendly even if the Rangers supporting owner is a knob with a scrum tattoo 👍

A tattoo like that could cause a ruck. 

11 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

FAE can’t see the woods for the trees imo 

I don't understand that :lol: 

15 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Is the thread / title about the owner?

Some folk might take the time to look into it, hoping for a positive then posting that. Pro Rsngers as it were. Others will post negative stuff at every opportunity. Not saying right or wrong. Just a natural default instinct to have a negative perspective towards things Rangers.

So on a thread about a possible new Rangers pub yeah your initial post again Imo defines you as a poster on here. Look for the anti or negative Rangers outlook, go against the positives grain. Default. 

Told you I'd highlight it when you did it. None so blind as those that cannae see 😎

I gave the name to somebody that couldny remember it. So me saying one person is a knob is anti Rangers or a negative Rangers outlook :lol: 

3 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

I don't understand that :lol: 

I gave the name to somebody that couldny remember it. So me saying one person is a knob is anti Rangers or a negative Rangers outlook :lol: 

At last you're getting what you're like 👏👏👏😁

Just now, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

A thread about a possible new Rangers pub and if we ignore a joke post about Iceland pizzas then whose post was the 1st negative one on the thread?

@ForeverAndEver birling about to drop.

I don't know what birling means but stop greeting and being obsessed with me you weirdo.

1 hour ago, alibali59 said:

Brian is  brand new he’s been friends with my daughter and her hubby for years; but he’s a terrible plumber so maybe that’s why he does what he does lol 😂 

Aye but being a knob with a tarrier tattoo is more important than him creating a Rangers friendly environment, supporting Erskine etc.

Archived