Andrew Neil, Rangers fan

The Widow's Son

15 hours ago, LV said:

When did he ever support us only seen him in a strip for JG testimonial. 

The picture in a Rangers strip was because he was on John Greig’s testimonial committee. In 1978 he was regarded as being a supporter of Scottish football in general.

Although by then he had already written “You’re In My Heart” with its reference to the tarriers so he should have been nowhere near John Greig’s testimonial committee. In fact despite him making noises about wanting to play in the game, as far I remember he was nowhere to be seen on the day.

9 hours ago, harlands plater said:

The picture in a Rangers strip was because he was on John Greig’s testimonial committee. In 1978 he was regarded as being a supporter of Scottish football in general.

Although by then he had already written “You’re In My Heart” with its reference to the tarriers so he should have been nowhere near John Greig’s testimonial committee. In fact despite him making noises about wanting to play in the game, as far I remember he was nowhere to be seen on the day.

What’s his excuse for kicking about with a Rangers strip in 1991 then?

9 hours ago, harlands plater said:

He definitely never played. JGs testimonial was Kenny Watson’s best ever game for us! 🤦‍♂️

Archived