Europa league away game routes

RFC RYAN

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, fanaticCR said:

Fuck sake mate gonny no constantly ask this question for the next 2 months. 

If u don't like my posts u don't need to answer them or read them

u post what u want and I'll do the same. 

Thanks

12 minutes ago, Gary185 said:

If u don't like my posts u don't need to answer them or read them

u post what u want and I'll do the same. 

Thanks

Fucking every day man there’s you asking the same question in every thread to do with the European games. 

Away and contact the SLO who’s the only person that will have the slightest clue about what you want to know.

23 minutes ago, fanaticCR said:

Fucking every day man there’s you asking the same question in every thread to do with the European games. 

Away and contact the SLO who’s the only person that will have the slightest clue about what you want to know.

First time I have asked in weeks and that's cos we are in the next round so clearly not every day

As I said it's doing no harm me asking a question and I'll post what I like, in fact when I'm thinking of booking this game up and spending over a grand on it and have a low amount of points, I like to at least ask what other people think my chances are of getting a ticket

A lot of people's advice has been right so far with points in the past but if it annoys you so much then just read  on and don't waste your time commenting 

17 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Always the same 

The porto build up , on and on about getting a ticket , I saw a very trustworthy person on social media selling for Porto end , copied the link , sent him it pm , still waiting on a reply yet , hope he forgives me if I’m way off the mark but I’ve been very sceptical of the constant questions since 

Think I might be patching this one, cause I have already done Portugal this year and a fancy us(touch wood) and the next round could be 2 weeks after this game if we are away first. No jumping the gun. How does everyone else rate our chances they are such an up and down team comparing their league form to europa league? 

Am probably rate it 60-40 in favour of us. Honestly don't know what to do we go through I have next to no chance of going away to the last 16 game and if a give this a miss I would go to the last 16 for sure(unless it's Russia where a would struggle for a visa but no impossible) 

2 minutes ago, RFC RYAN said:

Think I might be patching this one, cause I have already done Portugal this year and a fancy us(touch wood) and the next round could be 2 weeks after this game if we are away first. No jumping the gun. How does everyone else rate our chances they are such an up and down team comparing their league form to europa league? 

Am probably rate it 60-40 in favour of us. Honestly don't know what to do we go through I have next to no chance of going away to the last 16 game and if a give this a miss I would go to the last 16 for sure(unless it's Russia where a would struggle for a visa but no impossible) 

Kinda thinking the same mate , by all accounts nothing to do in Braga so it will be Porto again , I’m just hame 😂

1 minute ago, Cedrick said:

Kinda thinking the same mate , by all accounts nothing to do in Braga so it will be Porto again , I’m just hame 😂

Head is frazzled text my mate saying we are probably better leaving it and he wrote back we might get the tarriers next round no travel costs there :lol:

2 minutes ago, RFC RYAN said:

Head is frazzled text my mate saying we are probably better leaving it and he wrote back we might get the tarriers next round no travel costs there :lol:

😂😂, I wanted inter Milan , they’d gave us full behind the goals and San Siro getting knocked down in the summer 

10 minutes ago, RFC RYAN said:

No worries part timer.

Archived