Possibly 5points behind after Wednesday

KingKirk

A right winger isn’t what we need ,we are just needing somebody who is capable and consistent to play on the right of what is effectively a front 3 ,right now Aribo is doing what Arfield was doing on the left at the end of last season ,

A mid 3 out of Jack Kamara Davis or Arfield with a front 3 of Morelos Aribo and Kent will be difficult to improve on 

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

If that is what happens, only two matches so far the season that I would be so annoyed over. 

Scum home - Gerrard fucked it

Aberdeen away - Blew two points

Add Hearts away for me.  Terrible team in turmoil and getting pumped most weeks.

51 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

A win on Boxing Day and a draw at the Knew Camp and i’ll be absolutely delighted, even if slightly frustrated, at the first half of season.

2 points behind them and Euro qualification.

We then have 9 home games - 5 away games and hopefully Push the boat out and add a right winger and midfielder to squad

Absolutely delighted? Mate you should only be absolutely delighted when we are top.

4 minutes ago, The Monk said:

I don’t know why but the game on the 29th is probably the most confident I’ve ever been of us winning at the piggery, that’s even when we would get good results there fairly often under Walter.

I was 100% confident going to hampden just there. Cant knock the effort, just the finishing and impact officials had.  The impact of the officials worry me for this one.

4 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

Astounding record tbh .It’s not been all about ability that has helped them achieve this .We all know that 

We can win there next week  .I know we can 

It's mental. I agree, we have everything needed to beat them on the 29th. 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived