Sign in to follow this  
KingKirk

Possibly 5points behind after Wednesday

14 hours ago, Rangers_no1 said:

They were playing catch up last year, we bottled putting them under pressure.

Aye that's true if it was the other way about folk would be moaning we didn't have enough of a rest from Sunday. 

Personally I think it's advantage we've got all week to prepare for Friday. 

King Jela likes this

If both sides keep winning we will go into the game on 29th 5 points behind. There will be huge pressure on that game as a defeat would leave us 8 points behind which even with a game in hand is a significant gap. Of course the flip side is the huge boost we would get if we cut the gap to 2 with a game in hand. I also dont think we can afford any more dropped points before 29th.  We used them up against Aberdeen. A massive 3 games coming up for us and if we came out of it with 3 wins the momentum would be with us going into the new year with the more favourable set of fixtures to come after the break.

GlasgowRangersFC likes this

48 minutes ago, BILLYBOY50 said:

I agree mate but you just never know they got a draw with us because we started slow then found it hard to go for the win. I'm hoping the same thing happens with the scum.

I'm hoping they get gubbed, do t get me wrong 😁 but I just can't see any way that its going to happen though. 

BILLYBOY50 likes this

1 hour ago, scottyscott1963 said:

Maybe you should've read the post below it,instead of looking at what school I went to. 

Wheres the fun in that, especially as their extra game has been pencilled in since they won their semi final against hibs

3 hours ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Wheres the fun in that, especially as their extra game has been pencilled in since they won their semi final against hibs

Ooooft.
Any chance you can post that sorta shite in the future.
For the PEOPLE who do not give a fuck what happens past the end of their noses. :mutley:

6 hours ago, GersInCanada said:

I expect to be 5 behind on Wednesday. Anything else would be a huge bonus.

Top of the league on Saturday morning, and staying there for the rest of the season.