Possibly 5points behind after Wednesday

KingKirk

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

I'll say again they have been given a advantage that's unfair when the the league is this close. 

I’d rather have a game less over this ridiculously busy and demanding period. 

We’d emptied the tank against the filth and YBs. Glad to have nearly a week to recover before another tough fixture. 

Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

Or them playing more games in this spell gives us one...

There's a advantage to being 5points behind? No chance it puts us right under pressure. More than normal.

For me we could've taken a point from the dump at end of month and still been in it. Now must win.

2 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

There's a advantage to being 5points behind? No chance it puts us right under pressure. More than normal.

For me we could've taken a point from the dump at end of month and still been in it. Now must win.

You realise we’ll have that game in hand...

5 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

So a draw would have been a good result at the piggery if they hadn't played tonight, but now it's not?

Even by your crazy logic, that's a bit out there mate. 😂

1 minute ago, graeme_4 said:

You realise we’ll have that game in hand...

Yes in March some point long time between now and that game. Could it go the other way of course but looking at this league if either us or them turn up well win. 5points is huge.

1 minute ago, TheCutch said:

So a draw would have been a good result at the piggery if they hadn't played tonight, but now it's not?

Even by your crazy logic, that's a bit out there mate. 😂

Of course  because we are now under pressure to win every game till that game. To remain 2points behind 

Absolutely bonkers by bt to put hibs on Friday night 

1 minute ago, KingKirk said:

Of course  because we are now under pressure to win every game till that game. To remain 2points behind 

Absolutely bonkers by bt to put hibs on Friday night 

So you telling me that if we get to the break 5 behind with a home game v St. Johnstone in hand, and the next OF at home, we are out of the running in your eyes? 

Just now, TheCutch said:

So you telling me that if we get to the break 5 behind with a home game v St. Johnstone in hand, and the next OF at home, we are out of the running in your eyes? 

5points behind is a massive gap mate. No room for error

Archived