Sign in to follow this  
Smile

Hibs pre-match press conference

6 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Could’ve done a whole better job of defending Buff and pointing out the glaring double standards when it comes to the Refs. 

I think its best Gerrard just sticks to the questions tbh - if he starts talking about double standards the press will slaughter him.

KingKirk likes this

I found it interesting that when asked about players leaving, he said, out of respect, he wouldn't name player but then went on to discuss Greg Docherty at length.

Yes, it was all positive but still highlighting how he needs football away from the club

2 minutes ago, Blueteeth said:

I wonder what Walter's reaction would have been?

I'm pretty sure it wouldn't be this, but different times I guess.

Doesn’t seem to be different times across the city. TLB would defend his players caught on camera murdering someone. 

Blumhoilann likes this

6 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Doesn’t seem to be different times across the city. TLB would defend his players caught on camera murdering someone. 

Might be true, but using that cunt to express any kind of standard other than a low one is ill-advised. He's the quintessential wankstain.

30 minutes ago, Blueteeth said:

Might be true, but using that cunt to express any kind of standard other than a low one is ill-advised. He's the quintessential wankstain.

He most definitely is a wankstain but he still backs his players to the death where Stevie hasn’t especially on this one. 

4 hours ago, Ace said:

I found it interesting that when asked about players leaving, he said, out of respect, he wouldn't name player but then went on to discuss Greg Docherty at length.

Yes, it was all positive but still highlighting how he needs football away from the club

Maybe talking about the ones permanently leaving.

6 hours ago, RockwellGers said:

What was that last question? Can't hear what the guy is asking

It was saying that we might be re calling glenn middleton.

By Gerrard reply looks like he might be getting loaned to another club for 2nd half of season

RockwellGers likes this