Biggest turn around from a Rangers player?

graeme_4

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Borna by a mile now, Witnessed Haytley turn things around ,Haytley went on to be one of our best ever strikers but Borna was completely in the dirt and is now one of our best players and is getting better by the game and he gets it too 

giphy.gif.7d40dc186405b20a1d7932ae4e6a40c3.gif

On 19/12/2019 at 20:41, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Mccoist is an obvious other.

The turn around of all time.
There would have been 50000 volunteers to buy him a single ticket to anywhere early on his time at Rangers  .

Saddest part is the same can be said of the end of his time 

Just now, magic8ball said:

Geez a break Im half pished, that was my 3rd or 4th go at the spelling and thought fuck it, had a go a atila but couldn't spell that either 

Very disappointed in you mate...

Why you no full pished after that performance?

6 hours ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Then he got sent off away to the sheep the following week 😂😂

Aye but he was a sexy smooth big bastard so it was all forgiven...

Until Monaco at Ibrox when he let Simone in to score and I coulda killed him. Last 16 champs league thrown away that year. 

Still, an absolutely wonderful player. Everything you'd want from a Ranger and oozed class. He was top drawer and will always be a hero of mine. The year we beat Dunfermline on the last day to win on goal difference he was charging up the right wing and crossing it in like Cafu 

A month ago I had grave reservations about Aribo,  never doubted his skill, but thought he wasn't suited to the bigger domestic games especially away from home, and playing him at glitterdome would have been a definite No. However he has proved me wrong and I am delighted to admit that.  For me he was m.o.m. last night,  long may it continue. 

On 19/12/2019 at 20:37, graeme_4 said:

Pretty well acknowledged that the u-turn in Mark Hateley was probably the biggest in terms of an awful start, to becoming an absolute machine.

Fernando too, from being hooked in the first half against the filth to becoming club captain and lifting trophies.

Borna in more recent times stands out, after looking like he was being bombed out to becoming one of our most important players. 

Anyone else stand out for you?

McCoist had a poor start - Hutton is another and Ricksen - hooked against them before half time and went in to be great! 

13 hours ago, trueblueal said:

Aye but he was a sexy smooth big bastard so it was all forgiven...

Until Monaco at Ibrox when he let Simone in to score and I coulda killed him. Last 16 champs league thrown away that year. 

Still, an absolutely wonderful player. Everything you'd want from a Ranger and oozed class. He was top drawer and will always be a hero of mine. The year we beat Dunfermline on the last day to win on goal difference he was charging up the right wing and crossing it in like TAVERNIER

Fixed that for you mate.

Archived