Hibs.net

BridgeIsBlue

I understand the world over that the wee teams hate the big teams.

And i accept that when we were winning 9 in a row etc that all the other clubs wanted to see us beat. 

What i find strange now though is the manky mob have been winning everything yet we are still the team to beat? Everyone raises their game, their fans lose the plot and the media are always talking about us.

I am old enough to remember us dominating and i swear i never gave them or anyone else a second thought. I guess it has always been and will always be all about the Rangers.

There will one almighty meltdown when we finally win the league and I cant fucking wait💙

25 minutes ago, Kaydubya11 said:

On the hibbes bounce forum, it was 60/40 saying the Hivs player won the ball and they should appeal !! Also the praise for  ceptic fc on the xame forum surprised me, i thought they were hibs fans not celtic

Cut from the same cloth mate 😞

12 hours ago, Bearsden bear said:

I understand the world over that the wee teams hate the big teams.

And i accept that when we were winning 9 in a row etc that all the other clubs wanted to see us beat. 

What i find strange now though is the manky mob have been winning everything yet we are still the team to beat? Everyone raises their game, their fans lose the plot and the media are always talking about us.

I am old enough to remember us dominating and i swear i never gave them or anyone else a second thought. I guess it has always been and will always be all about the Rangers.

There will one almighty meltdown when we finally win the league and I cant fucking wait💙

You answered your own question in the first line. We’re still the biggest and most successful club in Scotland, the taigs might be having a good spell of dominance but the fact will always be when people think of Scottish football they think Rangers, and all the rest fucking hate it!

Archived