4 minutes ago, Buggleskelly said:

Just home from the game. It was just like the good old days with  Walter / Advocaat in charge when we would turn up at these cesspits & horse the c.unts.

Fkn love it....

Brilliant mate. Was watching on TV and our support sounded outstanding.

Stevie G has put the fear into these junkie cunts. Long may it last. 

If we do win the league, this date/game will stick out to me. Watching our players come to Barisic's rescue at the red card and seeing our backroom staff get in the thick of it is a long time coming for this club. Reminds me of the good old days when ' We shall not be moved. '

3 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

If we do win the league, this date/game will stick out to me. Watching our players come to Barisic's rescue at the red card and seeing our backroom staff get in the thick of it is a long tome coming for this club. Reminds me of the good old days when ' We shall not be moved. '

Aye , very Sounessesque . 

Fuck , you try spelling that out on a Friday night :lol: 

3 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

If we do win the league, this date/game will stick out to me. Watching our players come to Barisic's rescue at the red card and seeing our backroom staff get in the thick of it is a long tome coming for this club. Reminds me of the good old days when ' We shall not be moved. '

Sickening that some moron threw a half bottle of vodka from 30 rows up towards Borna when he was laying injured. Total cowardice doing that.

As you said though, we reacted in the right way. Fuck with one of us and we will all go ahead.

1 minute ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Sickening that some moron threw a half bottle of vodka from 30 rows up towards Borna when he was laying injured. Total cowardice doing that.

As you said though, we reacted in the right way. Fuck with one of us and we will all go ahead.

3 spl games in a row fans have thrown objects at our players. Open season no more, we are fighting back.

20 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

3 spl games in a row fans have thrown objects at our players. Open season no more, we are fighting back.

Three games in a row is an obvious pattern. Needs to be sorted out.

It's a sad state of affairs when our players repeatedly have missiles thrown at them when they are doing their job.

These morons are obviously intent on intimidating our players to distract them from winning. 

7 hours ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

It is sickening mate. Can't believe in this day and age people still drink vodka. 

11 hours ago, bluenoz said:

First time in a long time where we've turned up somewhere for a tough high pressure game, demolished a team, and taken absolutely no shite from them

I have no complaints from the reaction of  our players and staff to the hatchet job on borna. To see Goldson, jack, Arfield and aribo all want a piece of porteous was refreshing and something that must carry on into old firm games especially!! Finally we’re gritting our teeth and showing some mettle👏🏻

14 hours ago, kelvd1873 said:

I have no complaints from the reaction of  our players and staff to the hatchet job on borna. To see Goldson, jack, Arfield and aribo all want a piece of porteous was refreshing and something that must carry on into old firm games especially!! Finally we’re gritting our teeth and showing some mettle👏🏻

Defos mate. It's something we have missed for years that proper fight in us.

Just a couple of years ago, we were 4-0 down at Easter Rd after 72 mins. May also have been a Fri night?

The only game in my life that I ever left before the final whistle, but simply could not watch any more of it.

We've thankfully come a very, very long way since then. Onwards and upwards.

Archived