Roll on VAR

WATP-FOREVER

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Probably as we scored 

We won in a canter .So we were going to get some decisions tonight .The Red was a red all day long .He booked quite a few Hivs players .Wee Nicky will be keeping it for another day .

2 very hard games in a row  won quite easily 

2 clean sheets and McGregor hardly tested

Roll of the scum from bheastville 

36 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Probably as we scored 

We won in a canter .So we were going to get some decisions tonight .The Red was a red all day long .He booked quite a few Hivs players .Wee Nicky will be keeping it for another day .

2 very hard games in a row  won quite easily 

2 clean sheets and McGregor hardly tested

Roll of the scum from bheastville 

I dont think the ref was reacting to it if we scored or not. Not a word from the commentators. Ally mentioned it at halftime but not much was made of it by anyone else.

Flip that round if it's one of our players doing that. Sutton would have been foaming at the mouth demanding a penalty and the wee gimp in the bt control room would've been spamming the bt ref penalty button.

8 minutes ago, Dan Deacon said:

I dont think the ref was reacting to it if we scored or not. Not a word from the commentators. Ally mentioned it at halftime but not much was made of it by anyone else.

Flip that round if it's one of our players doing that. Sutton would have been foaming at the mouth demanding a penalty and the wee gimp in the bt control room would've been spamming the bt ref penalty button.

Totally agree Dan ..Tbh even if we hadn’t scored .I doubt we would have got a penalty so early with scores 0-0

Scoring the goal negated any debate for one with mutton and co 

There would have been no difference if VAR was on for this game. If we had VAR it would have played through until the goal. It would never have reviewed the incident because VAR only checks for red card offences and only then can the referee choose to issue a yellow on watching the pitch side replay if he thinks it’s not a red.

Ref tried to keep his cards in his pockets, a few warnings to a few players early on. Then he had enough and booked and sent off players  with every decision correct.

He did miss a penalty on Defoe (the commentators misses it too yet seen Goldson pushing easily enough) and that yellow for the grapple with McGregor, and we had a dangerous play lost due a a tight call the linesman called wrong.  We didnt get any favours last night, but Walsh didn't give anything against us. Not the worst refereeing performance I've seen. 

Off course as its us against 10 men the narrative will be Rangers get it made easy for them yet again.

Btw that red card should see the longest ban in Scottish football. A leg breaker if ever there was one.

48 minutes ago, Dan Deacon said:

Again if this is Alfredo there would be fucking uproar. He would be chastised by the media. 

Luckily we’ve got commentators like Sutton who strongly condone these assaults on Rangers players by joking about it being a bit like a WWE wrestling match and then pissing himself laughing. If that’s Morelos he’s foaming at the mouth the cunt.

8 minutes ago, NeoGeo7 said:

Another red was Hallbergs potential leg breaker challenge on Arfield:

502709843_ChallengeonArfield.thumb.gif.b07cd3f83b97ac6aa3fcfc20209ce2ab.gif

For me that’s worse than the red card 

The culture in recent years where players have been allowed to kick fuck out of us has raised the bar on what is seen as acceptable before red and yellows are issued against us 

The biggest league with the most financial investment in the world has VAR and can’t get it right so getting a Scottish version, which would probably amount to John Beaton sitting in a lifeguard chair at the side of the pitch watching the game on an iPad, is honestly the last thing I want to see in Scottish football.

8 minutes ago, plymouthranger said:

I hope somebody ends Porteous career. He’s tried to do it to other players often enough. 

He’s a dirty taig bastard, basically a modern day Lee Wilkie 

Not black, Colombian or playing for Rangers, so clearly cant be a hothead thug.

Archived