***** The Official Rangers V Kilmarnock Match Thread *****

Boxing Day, 3pm KO

Continue on from last night, win and go into the Old Firm game in a strong position. 

3 points and no injuries or suspensions please.

Mcgregor

Tav Goldson Katic Barisic 

Jack Kamara Arfield 

Aribo Morelos Kent

3-0 Rangers , Morelos x 2, Kent 1 

• Replies 575
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Micheal Beale on RTV saying the players aren’t tired and they are ready for any game any time. 

Players could still get injured tho or they could be fatigued on 29th, I wouldn’t be risking Jack or Morelos for this, ideally I’d like to rest Barasic as well but we don’t have a good enough back up 

31 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Players could still get injured tho or they could be fatigued on 29th, I wouldn’t be risking Jack or Morelos for this, ideally I’d like to rest Barasic as well but we don’t have a good enough back up 

I agree mate, but going by what the coaching staff have been saying recently it doesn’t look like there will be much rotation unless it’s forced on us. 

Same as last night with Morelos in 

Get the win here and I think it’s been a very decent November/December for us in the league

Disappointed we drew at Aberdeen but looking at our run of fixtures most would’ve bit your hand off for only dropping points once over that run 

4 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

If he sticks with Arfield it will be Kamara that drops out for Davis. 

I wouldn't like to make that call mate. At present, all 4 deserve to start. As long as he doesn't shoehorn Arfield upfront. Actually, when I think about that, there is no-way he takes Aribo from RW.

Just now, bluenoz said:

I wouldn't like to make that call mate. At present, all 4 deserve to start. As long as he doesn't shoehorn Arfield upfront. Actually, when I think about that, there is no-way he takes Aribo from RW.

If he does that then he has learned nothing Aribo is really turning into a player in that position. 
I know Arfield has played better in the middle but for me he is the least talented and the least technically gifted of the 4 so he should be back on the bench. 

Any win would do.  If we could win 3-0 again and have the superior goal difference that would be great.

It’s all going to come down to this Old Firm game at Parkhead.  We NEED to get something from that game.  

Agree but I would've said this for last six years.... no excuses but u would prob give alfredo a pass despite his awful record against the tims. That's the problem with our support ......some get a free passs

5 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Every player warned that they're playing for their place against the scum. Flop and you're out.

That approach will give us our biggest goal+ result of the season.

3 minutes ago, Spencer65 said:

Agree but I would've said this for last six years.... no excuses but u would prob give alfredo a pass despite his awful record against the tims. That's the problem with our support ......some get a free passs

You need to give this a rest mate. Our players are in tremendous form. Free pass my arse.

Archived