***** The Official Rangers V Kilmarnock Match Thread *****

On 21/12/2019 at 12:55, Rangers_no1 said:

Defo should make a couple changes for this. Keep Alfredo and Jack fresh for the scum.

McGregor

Tav Goldson Katic Barisic

Davis Kamara Aribo

Stewart Defoe Kent

This. 

Would hate to risk our two best players for Sunday. 

• Replies 575
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 21/12/2019 at 17:34, Spencer65 said:

Agree but I would've said this for last six years.... no excuses but u would prob give alfredo a pass despite his awful record against the tims. That's the problem with our support ......some get a free passs

Welcome to the site mate.  :rangers:

Just so you know, there are no free passes here either.

:thumbsup:

Kilmarnock will change - stand in manager will go defensive and tight - very much doubt this will be a big win - but any win is good. I suspect Defoe will get 60 min and El buff the last 30. Perhaps same with Kamara and Davis - Jack will start. 

On 21/12/2019 at 13:11, Courtyard Bear said:

Micheal Beale on RTV saying the players aren’t tired and they are ready for any game any time. 

For me MB is second only to SG in what makes our team what it’s is ,even then it’s a very close 2nd SG has the player experience and respect while MB is the brains behind the operation ,watched him on RTV a few times and he knows how to get the players fit and ready in all departments 

15 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

For me MB is second only to SG in what makes our team what it’s is ,even then it’s a very close 2nd SG has the player experience and respect while MB is the brains behind the operation ,watched him on RTV a few times and he knows how to get the players fit and ready in all departments 

Agreed mate, they are very much a whole team and not one individual. 

Wonder if we will seevany of the players tipped to leave in January feature in this game.

With a change in management I think we'll see Killie reverting back to the negative boring style of football they are used to.....don't see it making much difference as the players will have the bit between their teeth here.

Shagger

Tav, Goldson, Katic, Barisic

Arfield, Jack, Kamara

Aribo, Kent

Alfredo

2-0 to the famous 

13 hours ago, born a blue nose said:

I’d actually start Defoe I think, keep Alfredo for Sunday, make him hungry as fuck. 

we will create a shit load of chances, I would expect Defoe to fill his boots. 

I’m not as confident. How many chances did he have against Hibs, who had 10 men for 30 mins?

On 24/12/2019 at 11:38, Bluepeter9 said:

Kilmarnock will change - stand in manager will go defensive and tight - very much doubt this will be a big win - but any win is good. I suspect Defoe will get 60 min and El buff the last 30. Perhaps same with Kamara and Davis - Jack will start. 

They’ve lost most of their better players.  We should run right over the top of them.  

20 hours ago, Camshy said:

Wonder if we will seevany of the players tipped to leave in January feature in this game.

With a change in management I think we'll see Killie reverting back to the negative boring style of football they are used to.....don't see it making much difference as the players will have the bit between their teeth here.

Shagger

Tav, Goldson, Katic, Barisic

Arfield, Jack, Kamara

Aribo, Kent

Alfredo

2-0 to the famous 

Can't think why we would play any of the players not deemed good enough to get a game in such an important game...

On ‎24‎/‎12‎/‎2019 at 11:17, born a blue nose said:

I’d actually start Defoe I think, keep Alfredo for Sunday, make him hungry as fuck. 

we will create a shit load of chances, I would expect Defoe to fill his boots. 

I’m not sure I want Alfredo angry at bheastville .The scum will take full advantage of that 

I want an Alfredo that cools the jets and takes any chances showing composure 

3 hours ago, TMB said:

They’ve lost most of their better players.  We should run right over the top of them.  

I hope so - but this team will react to losing their manager and Alex Dyer will set them up not to get beat - I hope it’s as easy as everyone expects - I just suspect not. 

10 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

I hope so - but this team will react to losing their manager and Alex Dyer will set them up not to get beat - I hope it’s as easy as everyone expects - I just suspect not. 

I think Hearts and Hibs has recently replaced their managers prior to use playing them.  We absolutely pumped both teams.  There’s only so much a manager can do with these shite squads.

Some of their best players under Clarke (Jones, Stewart, Broadfoot, Taylor, Mulumbu, etc) all gone.  

Archived