***** The Official Rangers V Kilmarnock Match Thread *****

• Replies 575
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Rfc52 said:

3 points is a must v Killie. I'll take any win tbh 

A struggling lacklustre performance, with them attacking, getting more shots etc than us an we win in the 93rd minute? 

nah not having that man, needs to be a good performance and a few goals, fuck saying killie at home is a must win, it’s a routine win. 
theyve got a few out injured tae 

Just now, born a blue nose said:

A struggling lacklustre performance, with them attacking, getting more shots etc than us an we win in the 93rd minute? 

nah not having that man, needs to be a good performance and a few goals, fuck saying killie at home is a must win, it’s a routine win. 
theyve got a few out injured tae 

I don't care. 3 points is all that matters 

Wish I could be there tomorrow but I'm down in Bournemouth. Don't care how we win or by how many. Just win, simple as that. I think Defoe deserves to keep his place in starting line up but you don't always get what you deserve. Let's get tomorrow done then we can focus on Sunday 

If we lose this it really doesn’t matter if we win the old firm. I’d take any kind of win. 

If we play shite and win 1-0 then the scum might arrogantly think they can “murder” us easily, it might work to our advantage.

If we win by a few goals id expect our players to be full of confidence going into the scum game.

Exciting times

Going to miss this sadly as the family are round for dinner at ours tomorrow and my brother in law is a celtic fan so we'll stick on a 3pm EPL kick off instead. Wouldn't be happy if I went to dinner at their house and he was sitting with his Dad watching a celtic game so I'm not going to be that guy.  

Just give us the three points Rangers.

29 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

Going to miss this sadly as the family are round for dinner at ours tomorrow and my brother in law is a celtic fan so we'll stick on a 3pm EPL kick off instead. Wouldn't be happy if I went to dinner at their house and he was sitting with his Dad watching a celtic game so I'm not going to be that guy.  

edit: Ignore - I got the times arse about tit!😛

29 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

Get your life and priorities sorted ffs man.

Get tae the fitba, everything else falls into place.

33 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

Aw naw. Nieces/nephews being brought up as mhankies? Bad yin.

Should be 5 or 6 nil.  Hopefully we can start putting away all these chances we are creating and make all the total domination if teams show more in the score line.   Start putting them to bed  much sooner rather than giving them hope of a fluke chance at 1 nil or 2 nil can give them a lifeline like in the Aberdeen match.  A good thrashing of Kilmarnock would give us a confidence boost going in to the piggery. 

Archived