***** The Official Rangers V Kilmarnock Match Thread *****

• Replies 575
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Same line up as last Friday for me. Get at them early and try and kill the game off. 

Hopefully get some minutes for Davis and Jones if we get the chance and also a wee run out for Alfie before we unleash him on the filth on Sunday. 

3-0.

10 hours ago, SkylineBlue said:

Going to miss this sadly as the family are round for dinner at ours tomorrow and my brother in law is a celtic fan so we'll stick on a 3pm EPL kick off instead. Wouldn't be happy if I went to dinner at their house and he was sitting with his Dad watching a celtic game so I'm not going to be that guy.  

Just give us the three points Rangers.

You need to catch a grip 

1 hour ago, KBOO72 said:

Same line up as last Friday for me. Get at them early and try and kill the game off. 

Hopefully get some minutes for Davis and Jones if we get the chance and also a wee run out for Alfie before we unleash him on the filth on Sunday. 

3-0.

I've never in my life wanted a player to score more against that mob. I think its going to be on sunday and once we pump this shower of shite the wee man can bask in the glory. 

12 hours ago, SkylineBlue said:

Going to miss this sadly as the family are round for dinner at ours tomorrow and my brother in law is a celtic fan so we'll stick on a 3pm EPL kick off instead. Wouldn't be happy if I went to dinner at their house and he was sitting with his Dad watching a celtic game so I'm not going to be that guy.  

Fuck me man u need to have a long hard look at yourself mate.

Its your gaff ban the taigs. 

12 hours ago, SkylineBlue said:

Shitebag

On 21/12/2019 at 13:27, ChampionsAgain said:

McGregor 

Tav Goldson Katic Barisic 

Jack Kamara Arfield 

Aribo Defoe Kent 

3-0

Morelos, Davis and Stewart off the bench. 

Agree with all that.

However I do wish we had stronger competition for the RB position as Tav's crossing is erratic at best & struggles to get back into position at times. Neither Flanagan or Polster are the answer.

Young Nathan Patterson has been getting good reviews & might be worth a run out in the near future?

Archived