CCCS Up Until Split.

ForeverAndEver

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
32 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

Hearts for me. Was only a couple season ago you'd get about half a dozen (especially with the bigger allocations at multiple grounds), now you're lucky if it's half that sadly.

Last season I got 7 away matches through CCCS, this season only Livi and now Hearts up to the split🤦‍♂️

42 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

I wish they'd gave you nothing 

Not very Christmassy that mate

3 minutes ago, TBagalag said:

Last season I got 7 away matches through CCCS, this season only Livi and now Hearts up to the split🤦‍♂️

4 was the most last season.

36 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

Hearts for me. Was only a couple season ago you'd get about half a dozen (especially with the bigger allocations at multiple grounds), now you're lucky if it's half that sadly.

More folk fancy it now Gerrards in charge , just the way it is , although the club had every opportunity to show a bit if loyalty, unfortunately they couldn’t be arsed 

41 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

Got seven two seasons ago, although Ayr in the cup, everybody getting Murrayfield and at least one Piggery ticket did help

Archived