Sign in to follow this  
ForeverAndEver

CCCS Up Until Split.

Be interesting to see how much it is for this farce next season , obviously trying to weed folk not that fussed out the scheme , still won’t drop that dramatically in my opinion, a fee to get a Livi ticket , buzzing 

For some reason this was in my junk folder, just in case anyone else hasn’t got one! It might be in there. 

Fucking Kilmarnock though 😩 What a season, St Johnstone, Livi & Kilmarnock. Will get fuck all after the split now! 

32 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

Hearts for me. Was only a couple season ago you'd get about half a dozen (especially with the bigger allocations at multiple grounds), now you're lucky if it's half that sadly.

Last season I got 7 away matches through CCCS, this season only Livi and now Hearts up to the split🤦‍♂️

42 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

I wish they'd gave you nothing 

Not very Christmassy that mate

3 minutes ago, TBagalag said:

Last season I got 7 away matches through CCCS, this season only Livi and now Hearts up to the split🤦‍♂️

4 was the most last season.

36 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

Hearts for me. Was only a couple season ago you'd get about half a dozen (especially with the bigger allocations at multiple grounds), now you're lucky if it's half that sadly.

More folk fancy it now Gerrards in charge , just the way it is , although the club had every opportunity to show a bit if loyalty, unfortunately they couldn’t be arsed 

Supersonic likes this

5 minutes ago, TBagalag said:

Would have been 2 seasons ago mate, last season was 4. Absolute madness Rangers keep letting people join this scheme.

TBagalag and Cedrick like this

41 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

Got seven two seasons ago, although Ayr in the cup, everybody getting Murrayfield and at least one Piggery ticket did help

Supersonic likes this

Just now, LoyalRanger86 said:

County didn't suit because of work and had to swap 2 Aberdeen for a cup final ticket, 2 good ones and never went to either haha

Fuck sake 🙈😂

1 hour ago, the cry was no said:

Same here. 

Probably means we're a cert for the theatre of screams after the split when we win the league

Be lucky if 300 of them go to punters