Hivs forward CCTV to the bacon.

Redwhiteandblue

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

I know 3 and they are all sound ,2 of who I know I can ask advice now and again on things you would need 100pc trust in knowing that they ain’t going to grass and somebody ends up with a smashed door at 6am ,very handy 😏

So they give you advice, don’t grass you in and do some anal raping at 6am 🤨

3 hours ago, Brubear said:

Can we please refrain from referring to the police as the pigs. I have many good friends in the police, it is very insulting. For 99% of the population the police are there to help and protect you and your family. 

I have a good mate .A bruv and a nephew 

On the whole ,they are gestapo double standard fuckpig bastards .There you are 

1 hour ago, Brubear said:

Can we please refrain from referring to the police as the pigs. I have many good friends in the police, it is very insulting. For 99% of the population the police are there to help and protect you and your family. 

😂 good luck looking for protection from they cunts, fucking durty shitebags the lot of them!

5B5B370B-3112-48FB-AE8C-E6B4B5DE984B.jpeg

So you're quite happy with the sexist, racist, homophobic, posting on the site, because let's be honest we do go close to the bone in the name of banter...

Yet you don't like the police being called a mildly bad name?

You don't have any friends and you're a police officer aren't you? :lol:

Do you know the police IQ test has an upper and lower threshold? They don't want people too thick or too smart in their ranks. :lol:

Would be acceptable if most of them done what they're supposed to do, but a good sized proportion of them are just bullies with a badge. They cunts break more laws than the rest of the population put together. FACT

13 minutes ago, Blueteeth said:

So you're quite happy with the sexist, racist, homophobic, posting on the site, because let's be honest we do go close to the bone in the name of banter...

Yet you don't like the police being called a mildly bad name?

You don't have any friends and you're a police officer aren't you? :lol:

Do you know the police IQ test has an upper and lower threshold? They don't want people too thick or too smart in their ranks. :lol:

Actually I do not get offended by much but for some reason that description for the police really pushes my buttons. Dont really know why but it always has. Guess most people on here only have exposure to the actions of the pice at football matches hence the opinions. I agree that the treatment of football fans is wrong, but that is politically motivated, especially since the government were forced to reverse the offensive behaviour at football bill. For the record I am not, and never have been in the police and have no family involved with them either. 

50 minutes ago, pcbear said:

I honestly think that as a country as a whole we need to man the fuck up and deal with whatever goes on in this snowflake offended by everything era.

Would you be saying that if Borna got his head caved in by that bottle or his face melted by that boiling hot bovril?

In general some police are good guys, but there’s an undoubted culture of giving secondary school bully victims their first taste of power and them subsequently abusing it. 

At the football I think they feel intimidated by the big crowds and tension, and flashback to their school punchbag mindset. Brings out the worst in them. 

Only bouncers are bigger cunts.

Just now, Redwhiteandblue said:

Would you be saying that if Borna got his head caved in by that bottle or his face melted by that boiling hot bovril?

Life in general mate, we are wrapped in cotton wool health and safety gone mad society, who do I tweet or email to complain to?

Archived