Hivs forward CCTV to the bacon.

Redwhiteandblue

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

In general some police are good guys, but there’s an undoubted culture of giving secondary school bully victims their first taste of power and them subsequently abusing it. 

At the football I think they feel intimidated by the big crowds and tension, and flashback to their school punchbag mindset. Brings out the worst in them. 

Only bouncers are bigger cunts.

My da was a bouncer and I wholeheartedly agree 😂

23 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

Oh touched a nerve :lol: 

Na far from it mate just stressed out ma nut 😂😂 ye gave me something to take my mind aff it 

Am sitting in the company of a copper right now, he’s sound but only cos he’s ma brother in law, I’d be disappointed if everybody that disne know him disne think he’s a prick but

2 hours ago, Brubear said:

Can we please refrain from referring to the police as the pigs. I have many good friends in the police, it is very insulting. For 99% of the population the police are there to help and protect you and your family. 

When I lived in England I genuinely never had any bother with the police in terms of them being professional, polite and respectful

It's Police Scotland who are full of absolute cunts, fuck them all

4 minutes ago, Tomatasauce said:

That bawbag fae castlemanky won’t be stressed but he bought his 1 present the tramp can afford aff a fellow junkie shoplifter and spent the rest of his doe on food the fat troll

If they’re both shoplifters then why did he buy the present and not steal it himself?

8 minutes ago, Tomatasauce said:

Na far from it mate just stressed out ma nut 😂😂 ye gave me something to take my mind aff it 

Am sitting in the company of a copper right now, he’s sound but only cos he’s ma brother in law, I’d be disappointed if everybody that disne know him disne think he’s a prick but

Fair :lol: 

Put a sticker on the back of every seat with a text number on it and, if the guy in front of you starts throwing bottles, send a text identifying his seat number.

Easier and more discreet than trying to call over a steward.

Dont want arseholes in blue scarves behaving like these junkie supporters, dragging us down to that level.

2 minutes ago, Sonnybear1972 said:

Mind the auld Kwik Save junkies were just walking out with cases of beer 😂 locally known as Kwik Nick ..... ah good times man good times

:lol: 

One of the shops in Stravanan was the hotspot for the school wains stealing shit, one boy got caught in school with alsorts in his bag :lol: 

1 hour ago, Tomatasauce said:

😂 good luck looking for protection from they cunts, fucking durty shitebags the lot of them!

5B5B370B-3112-48FB-AE8C-E6B4B5DE984B.jpeg

I know a guy who had to get a quick ACAB tattoo ,his grans a tarrier and he woke up in Malia with an FTP tattoo ,tried to make out it meant fuck the polis ,anything to stay in the will 😂😂

1 hour ago, Brubear said:

Actually I do not get offended by much but for some reason that description for the police really pushes my buttons. Dont really know why but it always has. Guess most people on here only have exposure to the actions of the pice at football matches hence the opinions. I agree that the treatment of football fans is wrong, but that is politically motivated, especially since the government were forced to reverse the offensive behaviour at football bill. For the record I am not, and never have been in the police and have no family involved with them either. 

Lucky you, my sister is a police officer... and she's a complete cunt.

It's important not to say everyone's the same, however it seems to me the less talented or intelligent power-hungry people want to be in the police force. They can't get power through their abilities, so they want to become a police officer to feed their hunger to dominate other people or be what they consider important.

I used to play football against a few police teams mostly CID and higher ups in the force, only found one guy who was able to forget he was a police when playing the rest were arrogant wankers.

The games were quite physical encounters.

20 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

Put a sticker on the back of every seat with a text number on it and, if the guy in front of you starts throwing bottles, send a text identifying his seat number.

Easier and more discreet than trying to call over a steward.

Dont want arseholes in blue scarves behaving like these junkie supporters, dragging us down to that level.

That would literally be the worst idea ever cunts would be getting grassed in for everything 

I genuinely hope you’re having a laugh.

14 minutes ago, Smile said:

I used to play football against a few police teams mostly CID and higher ups in the force, only found one guy who was able to forget he was a police when playing the rest were arrogant wankers.

The games were quite physical encounters.

Got banged up one Friday night, out on the Saturday morning and played against one of the coppers who arrested me on the Saturday afternoon. Cunt didn’t want to know it and kept well out of my way. By and large coppers are cunts.

Archived