πŸŽ… πŸŽ… Official RM Merry Christmas Thread πŸŽ… πŸŽ…

Sparkle

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To

Β Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β RangersMedia

Β 

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β Merry Christmas

Β 

Lots

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β Of

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Love

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  ForeverAndEver

Β 

I don't see this asΒ a downer of a post, I would like to say something so please stick with it because it ends in a thank you to you all. Maybe it's corny, but I don't care.

I will not be celebrating Christmas and probably not New Year, I am stuck down in England because my wife is in an intensive care unit and is very ill. I moved down here for work so don't have any friends or family around me. But I have to be here for my wife. I have to be honest, I have found it very hard to cope.

What I want to say is, although a lot of you may dismiss me as a cunt or a smart ass or whatever, you, with me are part of the larger Rangers family.

You've all contributed, and are contributing to keeping me from getting too far down the dark road to depression and maintaining what little sanity I have left.

It might sound silly to you, but it means a lot to me.

So a bigΒ thank you to you all... for being... you. I hope you all have an amazing Christmas and eventually New Year.

Never forget how important your family is.

2 minutes ago, Blueteeth said:

I don't see this asΒ a downer of a post, I would like to say something so please stick with it because it ends in a thank you to you all. Maybe it's corny, but I don't care.

I will not be celebrating Christmas and probably not New Year, I am stuck down in England because my wife is in an intensive care unit and is very ill. I moved down here for work so don't have any friends or family around me. But I have to be here for my wife. I have to be honest, I have found it very hard to cope.

What I want to say is, although a lot of you may dismiss me as a cunt or a smart ass or whatever, you, with me are part of the larger Rangers family.

You've all contributed, and are contributing to keeping me from getting too far down the dark road to depression and maintaining what little sanity I have left.

So a bigΒ thank you to you all... for being... you. I hope you all have an amazing Christmas and eventually New Year.

Hope your wife gets better mate..

All the very best πŸ‘

5 minutes ago, Blueteeth said:

Hope your wife gets better. Be proud of yourself mate. All the bestΒ 

11 minutes ago, Blueteeth said:

Sorry to hear mate.

Hope your wife’s better in no time and next year you’re able to enjoy ChristmasΒ 

14 minutes ago, Blueteeth said:

Real sorry to hear of your plight mate.
Really hope things get better for your wife,and yourself.

20 minutes ago, Blueteeth said:

Stay strong mate, you are doing a grand job and i'm sure your good wife appreciates all you are doing. All the best going forward Bro.

49 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

All set for the big man to arrive πŸŽ…Β 

I wish you all a very good Christmas and the best New year ever πŸ₯‚Β 

Special mention to those who have lost loved ones, we are all with you xx3D634BDE-EC78-4238-804F-4C305E59DF32.thumb.jpeg.654ed7eb9533b20b3f5db90b16a16ce0.jpeg

Really unusual vibrator that blue one but it’s not the time to be judgmental. Happy Xmas to you and yours.πŸ˜ƒ

Was going to do a similar thread but looks I was beaten to it. I wish everyone a merry Christmas and a happy new year. For those bears having a hard time of things forΒ whatever reasons, I offer solidarity and the very best of wishes. This is both the best and worst time of the year for one reason and another and while all the best wishes may not have a material effect in the grand scheme of things I hope it brings some comfort.Β 

As I say best wishes to all and here's hoping that the year ahead brings us lots of joy.

CheersΒ 

Archived