πŸŽ… πŸŽ… Official RM Merry Christmas Thread πŸŽ… πŸŽ…

Sparkle

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply
24 minutes ago, pcbear said:

That's a scary prospect, excuse my ignorance here but will there be nothing left to burn then and the weather assisting?

It is scary especially when you realise the current fires have burnt out almost 6million hectaresΒ  so far and the land mass of Australia is7,692,024Β km2 , therefor if we don't get any rain, and lots of it, there's a bloody lot left to burn.

The last time we saw rain here was last April when it rained for roughly 5 hours.

To put things into perspective, The United Kingdom has a total area ofΒ  242,495Β km2

1 hour ago, Ozblue said:

You would need some fuckingΒ  long arms to put chestnuts on that fire, Colin. I was standing about 50 metres from the edge of that bastard and my eyebrows were being singed. I've been in some big bushfires before but nothing like this one, The Amazon fire was said to have burned out 906,000 hectares and this one so far has burned out almost 6 million hectares of bushland and is nowhere near finished. The Gospers mountain fire which is the main fire near me has burned out an estimated 800,000 hectares alone and will probably keep burning until March next year, so you know where you can stick your chestnuts, Mister C. :mutley:

Sounds horrendous mate, stay safe.

26 minutes ago, Ozblue said:

It is scary especially when you realise the current fires have burnt out almost 6million hectaresΒ  so far and the land mass of Australia is7,692,024Β km2 , therefor if we don't get any rain, and lots of it, there's a bloody lot left to burn.

The last time we saw rain here was last April when it rained for roughly 5 hours.

To put things into perspective, The United Kingdom has a total area ofΒ  242,495Β km2

So a quarter of Britain burnt or burning? given Australia is 30 times the land mass of GB I hope it pisses down soon.

11 minutes ago, pcbear said:

So a quarter of Britain burnt or burning? given Australia is 30 times the land mass of GB I hope it pisses down soon.

I would say that it would be closer to half of the UK burnt out, but whatever it is, it's a fucking lot of trees. We are going to need it to rain every day of the week until March to put these fires out because there is no way in the world they will be extinguished any other way.

19 hours ago, Blueteeth said:

I don't see this asΒ a downer of a post, I would like to say something so please stick with it because it ends in a thank you to you all. Maybe it's corny, but I don't care.

I will not be celebrating Christmas and probably not New Year, I am stuck down in England because my wife is in an intensive care unit and is very ill. I moved down here for work so don't have any friends or family around me. But I have to be here for my wife. I have to be honest, I have found it very hard to cope.

What I want to say is, although a lot of you may dismiss me as a cunt or a smart ass or whatever, you, with me are part of the larger Rangers family.

You've all contributed, and are contributing to keeping me from getting too far down the dark road to depression and maintaining what little sanity I have left.

It might sound silly to you, but it means a lot to me.

So a bigΒ thank you to you all... for being... you. I hope you all have an amazing Christmas and eventually New Year.

Never forget how important your family is.

Sincere best wishes to your wife and family, hope everything works out well for you all. All the best.

Merry Christmas to all Bears & Bearettes. Wishing good things for those going through tough times,Β Β includingΒ  my brother-in-lawΒ  a good bluenose who had a tumour removedΒ Β Β last week.Β  Β Saw this on twitter about the young bear many of us helped,Β glad to say this cheered me up.Β  Β πŸ€ΆπŸŽ…

EMkN7pbWkAAXxqV.jpg

5 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

Sorry if I stepped on toes.....

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

not sorry

Have a great day Sparkle, hope you got the presents you wanted, I'm showered, shaved with the new razor, new aftershave and socks on, just waiting on the mother and father in law coming up with the new slippers, mind you, they are in for a shock, nae cunt has bought me new trousers or pantsΒ :lol:Β 

image.gif.2c1bd9aaa9948a93db8fb9908a4e75db.gif

1 hour ago, Sparkle said:

Sorry if I stepped on toes.....

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

not sorry

Ach it's all good. As long as there's a thread like this it doesn't matter who started it. Merry Christmas to you and yours SparkleΒ 

1 hour ago, 2nd Flute said:

Have a great day Sparkle, hope you got the presents you wanted, I'm showered, shaved with the new razor, new aftershave and socks on, just waiting on the mother and father in law coming up with the new slippers, mind you, they are in for a shock, nae cunt has bought me new trousers or pantsΒ :lol:Β 

image.gif.2c1bd9aaa9948a93db8fb9908a4e75db.gif

:lol:

Archived