πŸŽ… πŸŽ… Official RM Merry Christmas Thread πŸŽ… πŸŽ…

Sparkle

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All the best to everyone. Hope you have a nice day.Β 

Like some, I’m really not looking forward to tomorrow. First one without my dad and it’ll not be the same.Β 

Picked up a wreath today, will be visiting his grave tomorrow.Β 

Better times ahead in 2020.
Β 

Β 

39 minutes ago, Blueteeth said:

I don't see this asΒ a downer of a post, I would like to say something so please stick with it because it ends in a thank you to you all. Maybe it's corny, but I don't care.

I will not be celebrating Christmas and probably not New Year, I am stuck down in England because my wife is in an intensive care unit and is very ill. I moved down here for work so don't have any friends or family around me. But I have to be here for my wife. I have to be honest, I have found it very hard to cope.

What I want to say is, although a lot of you may dismiss me as a cunt or a smart ass or whatever, you, with me are part of the larger Rangers family.

You've all contributed, and are contributing to keeping me from getting too far down the dark road to depression and maintaining what little sanity I have left.

It might sound silly to you, but it means a lot to me.

So a bigΒ thank you to you all... for being... you. I hope you all have an amazing Christmas and eventually New Year.

Never forget how important your family is.

All the best , mate.

I'm sure there'll be plenty more to celebrate with her.Β 

43 minutes ago, Blueteeth said:

I don't see this asΒ a downer of a post, I would like to say something so please stick with it because it ends in a thank you to you all. Maybe it's corny, but I don't care.

I will not be celebrating Christmas and probably not New Year, I am stuck down in England because my wife is in an intensive care unit and is very ill. I moved down here for work so don't have any friends or family around me. But I have to be here for my wife. I have to be honest, I have found it very hard to cope.

What I want to say is, although a lot of you may dismiss me as a cunt or a smart ass or whatever, you, with me are part of the larger Rangers family.

You've all contributed, and are contributing to keeping me from getting too far down the dark road to depression and maintaining what little sanity I have left.

So a bigΒ thank you to you all... for being... you. I hope you all have an amazing Christmas and eventually New Year.

What a cunt you are

Β 

only joking mate, stay strong for the wife, and you definitely aren’t the only one who has found some sort of respite from RM.

keep the chin up and I hope everything works out for you, posts like this should make us all appreciate what we haveΒ 

56 minutes ago, Blueteeth said:

Day by day mate.

Look for the little glimpses of progress, be thankful for what you have and be there for her through thick and thin.

Sometimes miracles do happen πŸ™

Archived