πŸŽ… πŸŽ… Official RM Merry Christmas Thread πŸŽ… πŸŽ…

Sparkle

14 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyο»ΏArse said:

On a personal level 2019 is one I cant wait to write off. But I'm still here, alive and kicking, arguing nonsense for the sheer sake of it.πŸ˜‚

I've got 2 family friends counting down the life clock with cancer, so as much as I want to get to 2020, every day is crucial to loved ones and I want to desperately slow that clock down too.

Life is too be lived to the full but can be a hurtful bastard. Killers like strokes and cancer are indiscriminate bastards. Live life, enjoy, love those deserving including the Rangers.

All the best this festive season and for 2020 to you all, except the papes reading this πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‘

Β 

Β 

Can't say I had noticed tbh :lol:

Β 

All the best to you, have a good one

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, jintybear said:

I was just thinking about Falkirk Bear the other day. I’m sad to hear of his passing ☹️ 

@blueteeth I am so sorry to hear about you wife. I hope she pulls through and next year is a better year for you both.

To be honest this is the least Christmasy I have ever felt in my life. So much so I haven’t even put a Christmas tree up! I just can’t get into it at all. I have bought and wrapped all the presents and I’ve just finished prepping the dinner for tomorrow but I still don’t feel festive 😩 

Best wishes Jinty, hope you have a good day tomorrow x

27 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyο»ΏArse said:

On a personal level 2019 is one I cant wait to write off. But I'm still here, alive and kicking, arguing nonsense for the sheer sake of it.πŸ˜‚

I've got 2 family friends counting down the life clock with cancer, so as much as I want to get to 2020, every day is crucial to loved ones and I want to desperately slow that clock down too.

Life is to be lived to the full but can be a hurtful bastard. Killers like strokes and cancer are indiscriminate bastards. Live life, enjoy, love those deserving including the Rangers.

All the best this festive season and for 2020 to you all, except the papes reading this πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‘

Β 

Β 

Hope all is well my man.

I’ll still be here to do your head in next year x

1 hour ago, Bluekev said:

Merry Christmas to all RM. I hope everyone has a great day.

@Blueteeth I hope things pick up mate and look after yourself too. Sometimes we act like a bunch of dicks on here but on a serious note when something like this happens you can guarantee that every single one of us is thinking of you and wishing you the best.

Well said KevπŸ‘πŸ»
Β 

Blueteeth, sorry to hear that mate...I’m sure I speak for everybody here in wishingΒ yer Mrs a speedy recovery.

even if you were surrounded by family you still wouldn’t enjoy this Xmas and new year so just keep yer chin up and make up for it next year when the Mrs is better, keep your sanity by telling yourself there’s always somebodyΒ worse off than yourself

merry Christmas ya filthy animalsπŸ˜‚ and a happy new year troopsπŸ‡¬πŸ‡§

Wishing you all a merry Christmas and Happy New Year

To our Armed forces on active duty around the World, providing the blanket of safetyΒ 

God's speed stay low and move fast.

GSTQ

NS

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

4 hours ago, Blueteeth said:

I don't see this asΒ a downer of a post, I would like to say something so please stick with it because it ends in a thank you to you all. Maybe it's corny, but I don't care.

I will not be celebrating Christmas and probably not New Year, I am stuck down in England because my wife is in an intensive care unit and is very ill. I moved down here for work so don't have any friends or family around me. But I have to be here for my wife. I have to be honest, I have found it very hard to cope.

What I want to say is, although a lot of you may dismiss me as a cunt or a smart ass or whatever, you, with me are part of the larger Rangers family.

You've all contributed, and are contributing to keeping me from getting too far down the dark road to depression and maintaining what little sanity I have left.

It might sound silly to you, but it means a lot to me.

So a bigΒ thank you to you all... for being... you. I hope you all have an amazing Christmas and eventually New Year.

Never forget how important your family is.

Fingers crossed for your wife mate, not sure of your whereabouts down south but if you are anywhere near Colchester feel free to give me a shout and grab a pint if you have the time or fancy it.

NS

Like to wish everyone on here an amazing Christmas and fantastic New Year!!

To everyone who Is suffering emotionally and physically, may I wish you hope that everything will turn for the better!

All the best Bears and Bearettes!!:champagne:

15 minutes ago, Clunge said:

Fingers crossed for your wife mate, not sure of your whereabouts down south but if you are anywhere near Colchester feel free to give me a shout and grab a pint if you have the time or fancy it.

NS

Hi Clunge

Β 

I stay in England m8

Β 

Don't know where you are

Β 

But theres a spaceΒ  at my table for you and yours the more

Β 

Never forget

Β 

WATP

Stick 2019 up yer arse, christmas day with my kids, grandkids, mum & dad and the lovely lady that helped me through this year.Β 

May your day be filled with family and friends cause thats whats important.Β 

That and pumping the filth.Β 

Archived