πŸŽ… πŸŽ… Official RM Merry Christmas Thread πŸŽ… πŸŽ…

Sparkle

2 hours ago, jintybear said:

I was just thinking about Falkirk Bear the other day. I’m sad to hear of his passing ☹️ 

@blueteeth I am so sorry to hear about you wife. I hope she pulls through and next year is a better year for you both.

To be honest this is the least Christmasy I have ever felt in my life. So much so I haven’t even put a Christmas tree up! I just can’t get into it at all. I have bought and wrapped all the presents and I’ve just finished prepping the dinner for tomorrow but I still don’t feel festive 😩 

Jinty not sure what to say to such an upbeat Bearette, sometimes I think we just feel we cannot get up for things that we have always done before.Β 

Take care and wish you all the best fromΒ  Mrs Bru and myself.Β  πŸ‘Β 

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, Bertent said:

Stick 2019 up yer arse, christmas day with my kids, grandkids, mum & dad and the lovely lady that helped me through this year.Β 

May your day be filled with family and friends cause thats whats important.Β 

That and pumping the filth.Β 

The important things - good people and Rangers.

2 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Jinty not sure what to say to such an upbeat Bearette, sometimes I think we just feel we cannot get up for things that we have always done before.Β 

Take care and wish you all the best fromΒ  Mrs Bru and myself.Β  πŸ‘Β 

Thank you! I don’t really know what’s wrong but I’m sure tomorrow I’ll be fine! I hope Santa is good to you both πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§

Great thread. It's either the best time of the year, or the worst.Β 

I wish all those bears having a hard time of things the very best wishes and hope that your luck turns round very very soon. My thoughts to you all.Β 

To those having a great time, I also wish you well and hope that your day brings even more cheer and joy.Β 

I'm stuck half way in between. Not really fussed about Christmas any more, but wanting to feel festive, I have a lot of things to be thankful for, regardless of how small they seem to be.

Best wishes though, go to Glasgow Rangers in the coming few months. Because, winning 55 would undoubtedly make everyone's year!!! :tu:Β 

Happy Christmas to you all!Β 

:rangers::UK::rangers::UK:

11 minutes ago, LegendofCoop said:

Great thread. It's either the best time of the year, or the worst.Β 

I wish all those bears having a hard time of things the very best wishes and hope that your luck turns round very very soon. My thoughts to you all.Β 

To those having a great time, I also wish you well and hope that your day brings even more cheer and joy.Β 

I'm stuck half way in between. Not really fussed about Christmas any more, but wanting to feel festive, I have a lot of things to be thankful for, regardless of how small they seem to be.

Best wishes though, go to Glasgow Rangers in the coming few months. Because, winning 55 would undoubtedly make everyone's year!!! :tu:Β 

Happy Christmas to you all!Β 

:rangers::UK::rangers::UK:

You have covered everything there mate, great post. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

5 hours ago, Blueteeth said:

I don't see this asΒ a downer of a post, I would like to say something so please stick with it because it ends in a thank you to you all. Maybe it's corny, but I don't care.

I will not be celebrating Christmas and probably not New Year, I am stuck down in England because my wife is in an intensive care unit and is very ill. I moved down here for work so don't have any friends or family around me. But I have to be here for my wife. I have to be honest, I have found it very hard to cope.

What I want to say is, although a lot of you may dismiss me as a cunt or a smart ass or whatever, you, with me are part of the larger Rangers family.

You've all contributed, and are contributing to keeping me from getting too far down the dark road to depression and maintaining what little sanity I have left.

It might sound silly to you, but it means a lot to me.

So a bigΒ thank you to you all... for being... you. I hope you all have an amazing Christmas and eventually New Year.

Never forget how important your family is.

Thoughts are with you and your family mate.Β  Always thought of you as a good guy.Β 

No Surrender x

1 hour ago, Clunge said:

Fingers crossed for your wife mate, not sure of your whereabouts down south but if you are anywhere near Colchester feel free to give me a shout and grab a pint if you have the time or fancy it.

NS

Hey Clunge whereabouts in Colchester? I'm just off Bergholt RoadΒ 

Sitting here with a few pints watching Die Hard 2, waiting for the wee man to be in a proper sleep so I can get the presents set out.Β 

Merry Christmas to every cunt, hope you all have a good yin or at least the best possible, given any troubling times you might be having.Β 

πŸŽ…

3 minutes ago, Drumloyal said:

Sitting here with a few pints watching Die Hard 2, waiting for the wee man to be in a proper sleep so I can get the presents set out.Β 

Merry Christmas to every cunt, hope you all have a good yin or at least the best possible, given any troubling times you might be having.Β 

πŸŽ…

Yes lad, superb.

4 minutes ago, Drumloyal said:

πŸŽ…

Drumchapel YCV

2 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Mad how you end up on here all anonymously and ends up your cousins man posts here, you know posters wives and their family and have been away with people you didn't know existed till you learnt their RM usernames :lol:

No idea who you could be referring to mate

😏

8 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

What's the date for the new year friend??Β 

When will we next see eachother?

I'll be over for the Scottish cup game in January but I feel it'll be the birthday of the brother of @Mr SopranoΒ the next time we see eachother

Tbh I haven't looked at the fixture list for the new year mate :lol:

1 hour ago, Clunge said:

Fingers crossed for your wife mate, not sure of your whereabouts down south but if you are anywhere near Colchester feel free to give me a shout and grab a pint if you have the time or fancy it.

NS

Cheers mate, sadly you're quite a bit away from me. I really have to stay sober anyway just in case I have to drive to the hospital.

Really nice suggestion though, some man.

1 hour ago, Clunge said:

NS

This is why I love our supportΒ 

So many great and humbling posts. Makes a change!Β :lol:

The festive season can be such a double edged sword. A joyous time for many and such a dark time for those going through hardship,Β whether in bereavement, illness, poverty and homelessness.

To the positive, we all have one thing in common that unites in happier times or in sadness and that is we are all Rangers. No matter our diasagreements and melt downs we are there for each other.

We unite in our support ofΒ @BlueteethΒ and the others in theirΒ difficult times this xmas and our thoughts are with them. No doubt many of us have been there and can so relate and offer our support in every which way we can. No matter how little, it can mean so much to those in difficult times.

Where there isΒ life there is always hope and just cherish the life we all have with family and close friends we hold so dear. Never to be taken for granted.Β 

A very Merry XmasΒ to one and all and a special one for those facing their very own personal hardship this Xmas,Β to stay positive and strong and to have that hope that all will be ok.Β No matter your God or not, have the faith.

To our footballing heroes in Stevie and the team, we have the faith, so stay strong this festive and destroy that anti Christ in the east end and put a largeΒ smile on all our faces. I have no problem withΒ belated Xmas presents!

Β 

1 minute ago, Blue Avenger said:

So many great and humbling posts. Makes a change!Β :lol:

The festive season can be such a double edged sword. A joyous time for many and such a dark time for those going through hardship,Β whether in bereavement, illness, poverty and homelessness.

To the positive, we all have one thing in common that unites in happier times or in sadness and that is we are all Rangers. No matter our diasagreements and melt downs we are there for each other.

We unite in our support ofΒ @BlueteethΒ and the others in theirΒ difficult times this xmas and our thoughts are with them. No doubt many of us have been there and can so relate and offer our support in every which way we can. No matter how little, it can mean so much to those in difficult times.

Where there isΒ life there is always hope and just cherish the life we all have with family and close friends we hold so dear. Never to be taken for granted.Β 

A very Merry XmasΒ to one and all and a special one for those facing their very own personal hardship this Xmas,Β to stay positive and strong and to have that hope that all will be ok.Β No matter your God or not, have the faith.

To our footballing heroes in Stevie and the team, we have the faith, so stay strong this festive and destroy that anti Christ in the east end and put a largeΒ smile on all our faces. I have no problem withΒ belated Xmas presents!

Β 

Superb post mate. Merry Christmas to you and yours

Archived