πŸŽ… πŸŽ… Official RM Merry Christmas Thread πŸŽ… πŸŽ…

Sparkle

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Ozblue said:

Thanks mate, and all the best to you and yours. If I hear some cunt sing about sleighbells in the snow when my 3Β  thermometersΒ  are telling me it's 47C degrees, they are getting it severely.:guns:

Β 

Chestnuts roasting on an open bush fire..Β 

16 hours ago, Sparkle said:

All set for the big man to arrive πŸŽ…Β 

I wish you all a very good Christmas and the best New year ever πŸ₯‚Β 

Special mention to those who have lost loved ones, we are all with you xx3D634BDE-EC78-4238-804F-4C305E59DF32.thumb.jpeg.654ed7eb9533b20b3f5db90b16a16ce0.jpeg

Nice thought Sparkle πŸ™‚

Got wasted with my Dad last night and really feeling it now. Hope you're enjoying time with your family

Also hope everyone on here is having a great festive

16 minutes ago, WILLIAM BEAR said:

Merry Christmas from me to all, and ere @plumbGERΒ if your reading this you still owe me some doughnuts , @Govan BearΒ @Zetland@Bears r usΒ a very merry Christmas to you, keep up the good work you are doing for Erskine and all, and @jintybear all the best.

I can confirm the message has been relayed. He probably still is on here anyway but I wouldn't want to point any fingers at anyoneΒ @greenockraver

20 hours ago, MisterC said:

Was going to do a similar thread but looks I was beaten to it. I wish everyone a merry Christmas and a happy new year. For those bears having a hard time of things forΒ whatever reasons, I offer solidarity and the very best of wishes. This is both the best and worst time of the year for one reason and another and while all the best wishes may not have a material effect in the grand scheme of things I hope it brings some comfort.Β 

As I say best wishes to all and here's hoping that the year ahead brings us lots of joy.

CheersΒ 

857691771_tenor(5).gif.bc96ca38eb4f63707047e8d469fe9477.gif

Merry Christmas guys, hope you all have a good one🍻

1 minute ago, MisterC said:

Chestnuts roasting on an open bush fire..Β 

You would need some fuckingΒ  long arms to put chestnuts on that fire, Colin. I was standing about 50 metres from the edge of that bastard and my eyebrows were being singed. I've been in some big bushfires before but nothing like this one, The Amazon fire was said to have burned out 906,000 hectares and this one so far has burned out almost 6 million hectares of bushland and is nowhere near finished. The Gospers mountain fire which is the main fire near me has burned out an estimated 800,000 hectares alone and will probably keep burning until March next year, so you know where you can stick your chestnuts, Mister C. :mutley:

13 hours ago, jintybear said:

I was just thinking about Falkirk Bear the other day. I’m sad to hear of his passing ☹️ 

@blueteeth I am so sorry to hear about you wife. I hope she pulls through and next year is a better year for you both.

To be honest this is the least Christmasy I have ever felt in my life. So much so I haven’t even put a Christmas tree up! I just can’t get into it at all. I have bought and wrapped all the presents and I’ve just finished prepping the dinner for tomorrow but I still don’t feel festive 😩 

I was wondering about Falkirk bear recently wishing the best but fearing the worst so sad to hear this news, IΒ  also echo your comments re @blueteeth.

9 hours ago, Clunge said:

Live in Essex Qwerty, and thank you, lovely gesture πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‘

Hi Clunge,

I live in Newcastle m8, so bit far away.....

When we are attacked by a physical discomfort it is best to have good spirits and follow all the recommendations given to us by doctors,

This is where you show your Wife, your family and your friends how brave you are,

The struggle that you’re in today, is developing the strength that you need for tomorrow,

No matter how you feel mate, get up, dress up, show up and never ever give up.

Β 

WATP!

Β 

Archived