Sign in to follow this  
Sparkle

🎅 🎅 Official RM Merry Christmas Thread 🎅 🎅

6 minutes ago, Ozblue said:

Thanks mate, and all the best to you and yours. If I hear some cunt sing about sleighbells in the snow when my 3  thermometers  are telling me it's 47C degrees, they are getting it severely.:guns:

Chestnuts roasting on an open bush fire.. 

16 hours ago, Sparkle said:

All set for the big man to arrive 🎅 

I wish you all a very good Christmas and the best New year ever 🥂 

Special mention to those who have lost loved ones, we are all with you xx3D634BDE-EC78-4238-804F-4C305E59DF32.thumb.jpeg.654ed7eb9533b20b3f5db90b16a16ce0.jpeg

Nice thought Sparkle 🙂

Got wasted with my Dad last night and really feeling it now. Hope you're enjoying time with your family

Also hope everyone on here is having a great festive

Zetland and Sparkle like this

1 minute ago, MisterC said:

Chestnuts roasting on an open bush fire.. 

You would need some fucking  long arms to put chestnuts on that fire, Colin. I was standing about 50 metres from the edge of that bastard and my eyebrows were being singed. I've been in some big bushfires before but nothing like this one, The Amazon fire was said to have burned out 906,000 hectares and this one so far has burned out almost 6 million hectares of bushland and is nowhere near finished. The Gospers mountain fire which is the main fire near me has burned out an estimated 800,000 hectares alone and will probably keep burning until March next year, so you know where you can stick your chestnuts, Mister C. :mutley:

13 hours ago, jintybear said:

I was just thinking about Falkirk Bear the other day. I’m sad to hear of his passing ☹️ 

@blueteeth I am so sorry to hear about you wife. I hope she pulls through and next year is a better year for you both.

To be honest this is the least Christmasy I have ever felt in my life. So much so I haven’t even put a Christmas tree up! I just can’t get into it at all. I have bought and wrapped all the presents and I’ve just finished prepping the dinner for tomorrow but I still don’t feel festive 😩 

I was wondering about Falkirk bear recently wishing the best but fearing the worst so sad to hear this news, I  also echo your comments re @blueteeth.

9 hours ago, Clunge said:

Live in Essex Qwerty, and thank you, lovely gesture 🇬🇧👍

Hi Clunge,

I live in Newcastle m8, so bit far away.....

When we are attacked by a physical discomfort it is best to have good spirits and follow all the recommendations given to us by doctors,

This is where you show your Wife, your family and your friends how brave you are,

The struggle that you’re in today, is developing the strength that you need for tomorrow,

No matter how you feel mate, get up, dress up, show up and never ever give up.

WATP!

43 minutes ago, Ozblue said:

and will probably keep burning until March next year, 

That's a scary prospect, excuse my ignorance here but will there be nothing left to burn then and the weather assisting?