L'Equipe reporting Rangers interest in Giroud

doc holliday

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Him and Peter Crouch only guys tall enough in football to get on to most of Tav's corners and crosses.

Seriously, just imagine how worried a defence would be seeing Barisic bombing down the wing about to cross, Giroud waiting, and Morelos or Defoe hanging around to picking up the scraps. He'd fit in nicely. 

Or we might get Cosgrove instead..........

7 minutes ago, tannerall said:

Him and Peter Crouch only guys tall enough in football to get on to most of Tav's corners and crosses.

Seriously, just imagine how worried a defence would be seeing Barisic bombing down the wing about to cross, Giroud waiting, and Morelos or Defoe hanging around to picking up the scraps. He'd fit in nicely. 

Or we might get Cosgrove instead..........

553104235_jimcarreysick.gif.7c3fd876537699d6658832c3995289c0.gif

I was actually thinking about this when I seen he was available. Would be a cracking signing if we needed to bring on some one in a game that's 1-1 at 75 minutes. He would link with Borna really well.

But, its never going to happen. His wages will be ridiculous for a player who wouldn't get much game time.

2 minutes ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

Fuck. But harsh, although true. He'll have a lot of options and I'm sure he would be pretty low on the list.

I don’t know.. a bit of retirement glory. Help Rangers back to their pole position, and aim for a european cup alongside Gerrard and co. 

We’re still an attractive proposition I’d say, more so than we have been for years! 

6 hours ago, offminorthreat said:

People pretending they would say no to Giroud 😂😂

Youd have to be blind to say no! He would genuinely run riot up here. ! don 't think he will come but if he did ! those three for next season would be deadly. I do hope our scouts and manager and DOF are using all of there contacts,networks etc to find the next morelos for us. Alfie will leave Defoe will retire and then we go from challenging to loosing pretty quick. same with Davis 35 now. 

Archived