***** The Official Stinking Cunts v Rangers Match Thread *****

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, 2nd Flute said:

The reptiles will be up for it Tomorrow, no doubt about that, at home, the crowd behind them, but if Rangers start on the front foot, pressing, passing, play how we can, get a goal, and the vermin will quickly turn on their team, fuckin intae them Rangers.

Correct mate it won't take long to shut them up if we go after them from the off and especially if we score first. And i think we  will.

15 minutes ago, BILLYBOY50 said:

Calm down mate we will be fine they are nowhere near as good as they are made out to be. 

Agreed, we are not the soft touches we were during the banter years. The scum will hopefully fall into the trap of their own propaganda tomorrow and find themselves surprised at just how good a team we have now. Get the first goal (especially if the Buff scores) and this mhob will fold like a house of cards.

All I ask tomorrow is that the players give there all and don't lose. The thought of a defeat tomorrow is making me sick because a) losing to them b) a huge dent in the title race.

However, last time I felt like this was last New Year and we won so maybe it's a good thing!

58 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

7:30 am kick off over here for me mate.   

56 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Oh my fuck 

cornflakes and Live Old firm game😄

Something not right with that 

Fuck the cornflakes mate. I’m hoping to be pished by 9:30 am. If we win I most definitely will be. 

1 minute ago, born a blue nose said:

William hill gave me the odds on ma bet a dreamt for tomorrow 😂

17B2F6A8-67D1-4EFC-A6D6-8591BCCF1F60.png

I had a dream that Sutton was doing touchline commentary. We were pushing for a goal late on, the ball came out for our throw in and Sutton booted it away as Gerrard went to pick it up, so Stevie grabbed him by the throat and it all kicked off. Odds on that u think?  😃

1 hour ago, Hadron Collider said:

7:30 am kick off over here for me mate.   

A true Rangers man would start drinking around midnight for a 7.30am kick off. Sleep is for pussies when it comes to beating this scum. The Bears on the pitch will need all of the support from every Bear off the pitch in the morning, so if you need a kip, go now so that you are ready for kick off. There may only be 500 of us in person at The Piggery tomorrow, but there will be countless thousands of us with them everywhere else.

Just now, Jakes Pal said:

A true Rangers man would start drinking around midnight for a 7.30am kick off. Sleep is for pussies when it comes to beating this scum. The Bears on the pitch will need all of the support from every Bear off the pitch in the morning, so if you need a kip, go now so that you are ready for kick off. There may only be 500 of us in person at The Piggery tomorrow, but there will be countless thousands of us with them everywhere else.

I’ve already started mate. It’s 3:15 pm here and watching the Burnley v Man Utd game.  I can sleep the morra after the game. 🇬🇧🇬🇧👍👍

3 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Be warned about my dream his free kick was scored into a Tesco front entrance but a don’t think hills would have took that bet :lol:

We beat them 4-2 in one of my dreams before a game one time, I hit the post with an overheader so knew it was never happening 😂

4 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

We beat them 4-2 in one of my dreams before a game one time, I hit the post with an overheader so knew it was never happening 😂

Ma dreams have been nuts recently man, not saying it cause he’s playing the now but a dreamy a was on that volcano island that erupted with peter wright 😂😂 am sure a was initiating like evacuation protocol n stuff n it felt like a knew what a was doing lol 

17 minutes ago, Jakes Pal said:

All Bears just be safe while attending this.  Would be brilliant to see the scum fans leaving that place early in droves tomorrow. 🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧

7 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

All Bears just be safe while attending this.  Would be brilliant to see the scum fans leaving that place early in droves tomorrow. 🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧

Agreed, with regard to those few Bears there being safe, however I would love to see the vast majority of their fans still in place when Alfie hits a last minuter tomorrow.

Archived