***** The Official Stinking Cunts v Rangers Match Thread *****

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, RockwellGers said:

Having watched the highlights again, why the fuck did Morelos go down at the end? That could have been in the net if he'd focused on scoring 

I think he was caught in 2 minds. Instinct was to score, but the sensible part of him wanted to waste time. Ended up not really doing either so just fell over.

The build up play to Kent’s goal was outstanding. Simple passing passage but so quick on the break and left their midfield completely static. 

Tactics were spot on and everyone played really well. Hard pick but Davis motm for me, he ran that midfield and was so disciplined throughout in terms of his positional play, quick passing & tracking their runners.

Also could not care a jot if Morelos never scored against them. He ripped the two centre halves a new one and created space everywhere with his front play. It was a CF performance turning back the years, they could not handle his strength and movement. 

11 minutes ago, Ger_onimo said:

180 minutes, plus Clancy time, and they still haven’t scored a legitimate goal against us. 

Great point, especially about Clancy, over six minutes of 4 minutes stoppage time, had they scored in the sixth minute it would have destroyed us psychologically.

29 minutes ago, Imodium said:

The build up play to Kent’s goal was outstanding. Simple passing passage but so quick on the break and left their midfield completely static. 

Tactics were spot on and everyone played really well. Hard pick but Davis motm for me, he ran that midfield and was so disciplined throughout in terms of his positional play, quick passing & tracking their runners.

Also could not care a jot if Morelos never scored against them. He ripped the two centre halves a new one and created space everywhere with his front play. It was a CF performance turning back the years, they could not handle his strength and movement. 

It was a superb move from our own box to behind lurch in no time at all.

7 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Any money he was paid to write that pile of shite needs refunded ASAP 

it was shite yesterday and it has been proved beyond all doubt to be even more shite than was thought 

Anybody who has watched the games against them since Gerrard took over would need to admit that we have grown and since the very first game at the piggery we have been the more capable team ,Why ,it’s because we are the better team ,it’s nothing to do with them not turning up ,we have the better players now with a better attitude ,

The sense of entitlement from the stands has filtered down to the players ,they think they just need to turn up and they win and it’s taken an edge off them ,even with this missing edge I still think we have the better squad and better team 

Timmy better get used to it because the wheels have come off if they miss out once again on CL cash which I feel is highly likely they will need to sell again ,in fact the whole side will need replaced as they will have lost their edge altogether while we are in the ascendancy

As I mentioned in another thread, it is a pity that the outrageous skill of Aribo in taking down that long ball seems to have been lost in all of the bedlam. Had Messi done that we would be seeing endless repeats on Sky Sports. The boy has talent, an inspired signing.

Archived