Sign in to follow this  
bigsasasfloopyhair

***** The Official Stinking Cunts v Rangers Match Thread *****

The front pages going on about a dance move from a kids game, and what I believe is a game over sign from wrestling, guessing there was no other talking points, like a goal that should if been disallowed.

6 hours ago, RockwellGers said:

Having watched the highlights again, why the fuck did Morelos go down at the end? That could have been in the net if he'd focused on scoring 

I think he was caught in 2 minds. Instinct was to score, but the sensible part of him wanted to waste time. Ended up not really doing either so just fell over.

29 minutes ago, Imodium said:

The build up play to Kent’s goal was outstanding. Simple passing passage but so quick on the break and left their midfield completely static. 

Tactics were spot on and everyone played really well. Hard pick but Davis motm for me, he ran that midfield and was so disciplined throughout in terms of his positional play, quick passing & tracking their runners.

Also could not care a jot if Morelos never scored against them. He ripped the two centre halves a new one and created space everywhere with his front play. It was a CF performance turning back the years, they could not handle his strength and movement. 

It was a superb move from our own box to behind lurch in no time at all.

As I mentioned in another thread, it is a pity that the outrageous skill of Aribo in taking down that long ball seems to have been lost in all of the bedlam. Had Messi done that we would be seeing endless repeats on Sky Sports. The boy has talent, an inspired signing.

WATP-FOREVER likes this