***** The Official Stinking Cunts v Rangers Match Thread *****

8 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

One thing I don’t fear is this group of ours getting bullied ,plenty character in this squad ,it’s all about if we turn up up for the game ,iv a feeling the players know they have a score to settle after being robbed in the final ,

Not meaning on the pitch so much .I mean when we celebrate at the end 😄

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, doonald said:

4.30 a.m. here on West Coast of Canada

1130pm in Australia at this time of year is a wonderful kick off. 34 degrees today too so a wee dip in the swimming pool after dinner follow followed by a few beers before kick off and humping the tarries will go down nicely 🇬🇧

We simply have to win this game, if we want to stop them winning shit then we must beat them regardless where the game is played.

Shagger

Tav, Goldson, Katic, Barisic

Davis, Jack, Arfield

Aribo, Kent

Morelos.

2-1 the famous, Katic and Alfredo with the winner.

41 minutes ago, offminorthreat said:

1130pm in Australia at this time of year is a wonderful kick off. 34 degrees today too so a wee dip in the swimming pool after dinner follow followed by a few beers before kick off and humping the tarries will go down nicely 🇬🇧

10.30pm up here in QLD, I took an emergency job on for Monday morning  so have to go easy on the bevvy tonight, I have to be 0.0 on the breathalyser 😢

Just do this shower of manky bastards.

17 minutes ago, LegendofCoop said:

Not sure what to do tomorrow.....whether I should watch or not. I call the final bang on. Said I wouldn't watch it as I had a feeling they would sneak it if I watched it. I watched it and they won. Feeling like a jinx! 

Anyone got any jobs needing doing 12:30pm today???

My GF arranged a Christmas meeting with a couple of our friends. Don’t know whether to turn up late or wait until later to watch.

I swear the nerves get worse as I get older.

2 minutes ago, BlueThunder said:

My GF arranged a Christmas meeting with a couple of our friends. Don’t know whether to turn up late or wait until later to watch.

It's not the nerves for me mate. I'm actually fairly confident we will not lose. It's more to do with that tiresome feeling of watching those manky cunts winning. I'd rather not watch and us win than watch and jeopardise it! 

But I reckon your GF is a bit of a dick arranging something like that for tomorrow, no offence :lol: :lol: 

What a difference 2 years makes ,2 years ago we were dreading playing these cunts no matter what bravado,Today we turn up at their midden KNOWING we have a group more than capable of getting the win ,

Like the cup final I’m full of belief that this game is all about us ,if we turn up we win ,Cup final was one of those games we turned up but they got more than one slice of luck ,not just from decisions but a good few handy breaks .

We turn up it’s our game ,Even the extremely wet conditions helped them ,Morelos seemed to want to use the slippery conditions by hitting every shot low and never got anything ,even the one time he got a good strike through between some taigs legs the goalie got the underside of his arse to it and it broke kindly 

The wee man will get 2 or 3 chances at least  ,Kent is not scared and will try all day to get past them ,A win and a good win with 59k bead rattlers watching will more than make up for the robbery at Hampden earlier in the month 

1 hour ago, LegendofCoop said:

I call the final bang on. Said I wouldn't watch it as I had a feeling they would sneak it if I watched it. I watched it and they won. Feeling like a jinx!

Well hurry up an say we’re winnin this 5-0 ya jinx.

1 hour ago, BlueThunder said:

Ha how’s that even an option?

Who would avoid the game to go out with your girlfriends pals?

Off to bed now despite saying to her I would be in at about an hour ago. Just fucking do this tomorrow Rangers, sick of them having the one up and all the bullshit tainted titles, not one honest celtic fan I imagine counts the time we were not competing with them, I want a win today and I want us to be up and at them from the get go, just fucking do this!!!

4 hours ago, roboscot said:

10.30pm up here in QLD, I took an emergency job on for Monday morning  so have to go easy on the bevvy tonight, I have to be 0.0 on the breathalyser 😢

Just do this shower of manky bastards.

That will be tough if we win mate, a wee celebratory glass of milk perhaps 😂 I'm on the holidays until the 18th so no holding back 😎😎😎

Archived