***** The Official Stinking Cunts v Rangers Match Thread *****

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sleep in shift at work

Β Been up at 2am for a slash. Just after 4am for no reason except I woke up and that's me now wide awake. Battle fever is ON.Β 

Fucking do these bastards today Rangers.

πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§βš½βš½βš½βš½βš½πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™

1 hour ago, offminorthreat said:

That will be tough if we win mate, a wee celebratory glass of milk perhaps πŸ˜‚ I'm on the holidays until the 18th so no holding back 😎😎😎

We usually stop for 2 weeks but it’s a job that was booked in for the week before Christmas and had to be put back as the beer hadn’t finished fermentation on time. The brewery needs the tank emptiedΒ Β and I’m all about keeping my clients happy.Β 
Β 

Either way I’ll have a few on Monday when I get home  🍻🍻🍻 

Time again for this group of players to show they actually have the bottle to fight for a title, a win today means alot more than the game last year, beating them on their own patch would terrify them

That being said, better teams have went here and struggled and I still dont think we have enough players with the bottle for these matches, would take a draw & we can regroup.

Early goal and rattle them to fuck.

Another just before half time to send they cunts in to get a close up smell ofΒ popcorn teeths breath.

Knock the ball about all second half toΒ loud cheers for every pass.

Goal in injury time. 0-3

Welcome To The Party ya fenian bastards.

Β 

The big call I see to make is willΒ Davis or KamaraΒ start?

Davis is obviously aΒ very experienced and important CM in these types of gamesΒ but would we be a man-down in there if he was not match sharp v a Kamara who should be?

Β 

WhoΒ do you want and think will start?

Personally, I think Gerrard might go for the big game player being Davis even if not a whole 100%Β 

2 hours ago, KingKirk said:

Bro the standard of the league this year is Sunday league. They ain't dropping many points apart from games v us. We are exactly the same.

Ok but if the worst happens today we'd be 8 points behind with a game in hand. So potentially 5 points behind with us still to play them twice, so still in our hands.Β  But aye we should chuck it as the league would be overΒ :justno:

1 minute ago, Rfc52 said:

Ii think like the final we walk off having left everything out on the park, hope to fuck its enough the dayΒ 

Mate cunts keep saying celtic cant play as bad but if u ask me we cant miss as many chances. We are doing this today. have a good day ma man.

6 hours ago, Rangers_no1 said:

He has a point though, many just don't want to accept it.Β 

You think we claw back 5 points on the scum considering they've dropped points in two games in 20 should we lose tomorrow?

Will be another time our non winners will have failed in a huge game and will just be another mental block with them.

No, not accepting it. Its huge today, but not terminal.

Our form to now against the rest is better than them.Β  Its the head to heads we've suffered, of which we still have 2 to play.Β  I'd expect us to win our game in hand, and I'd imagine I and many would fancy our chances against them at home. So if our form against the rest continued as it has been, or worse it levels out at we both took full points against the rest, then it would come down to a winner takes all at their place.

So yeah today is huge, and would put them in a very powerful position, but it really isnt all over today if it goes wrong.Β 

Mental block has been ok in Europe, 12 points better in the league than last year, and lost a final we dominated to an offside goal. All in just Gerrard's 2ndΒ season.Β  I pray to fuck we win today but this mental block thing only seems cast against the squad when it suits not when looking at the full picture.

Archived